waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

out for dinner...

first time wearing metallic shoes...hopefully its not too much...:D

-

I think the combination of the vest peeking out, the tight pants, and metallic loafers makes the lower half of the outfit look a bit too femme. I would take off the vest and replace the shoes with something else. A metallic color shoe actually works here, but the shape of the loafers kill it, the skin showing really turns me off.

I think the combination of the vest peeking out, the tight pants, and metallic loafers makes the lower half of the outfit look a bit too femme. I would take off the vest and replace the shoes with something else. A metallic color shoe actually works here, but the shape of the loafers kill it, the skin showing really turns me off.

yeah not feeling the loafers either. maybe some silver common projects hi-tops would go well with the jeans and the rest of the outfit. I don't think its a vest, its a dior homme cummerband isn't it seven.homme? Everything looks like a bit busy this time around but at least you have one of the more refreshing fits on superfuture.

It took you two tries to master the "poorly lit / boring outfit" WAYWT? Impressive.
it was an effort. so instead of being sarcastic why don't you try a productive suggestion.

ok, here's two.

-better lighting

-more interesting outfit

yeah not feeling the loafers either. maybe some silver common projects hi-tops would go well with the jeans and the rest of the outfit. I don't think its a vest, its a dior homme cummerband isn't it seven.homme? Everything looks like a bit busy this time around but at least you have one of the more refreshing fits on superfuture.

yep its not a vest...

i end up goin without the cummerband..a bit too much goin on...

its really hard to get a decent silver shoes here in sydney...

especially common projects, which also cost quite expensive...

Asymmetrical diagonal hair amongst symmetrical cubes... yes.

Where're you off to polio?

968445524_a902f2872c.jpg

unlike the camaraderie (learn to spell!) between you and your fellow worshippers of dead fascist dictators?

please consider the possibility that we can read your lengthy missives, but find them largely lacking in sense or meaning. in most cases they are merely a cursory pretense at reasoning that serves as a vehicle for your self-confessed hating for its own sake.

sometimes amusing but rarely convincing.

keyko's post reminds me.......has robideaux posted since tangerine brought out the heavy artillery? i think tang may have ended him

keyko's post reminds me.......has robideaux posted since tangerine brought out the heavy artillery? i think tang may have ended him

yeah that was great. just like storming the beach at normandy.

now who wants to start the allied powers?