waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

GURL FACE

AA

AA

45rpms

beasts AM1

faceqk3.jpg

The face thing made me laugh out loud. The outfit is straight too.

Joe, dex, iced, sol, dum, sid, ham, mufuggin style overload, I think my brain has just rebooted

Cant forget joey, Fuck the haters

I should post what I wore to the skillz/jazzy jeff concert, but I didn't take any :^\, to busy jumping and getting fucked up

lowrider, you have almost 900 posts, I think its time to let go of the n00b status. If you hit 1000 posts and you're still in that boat, that'll be like 40 year old virgin territory.

Jeans look really good, but that orange shirt with the white collar is atrocious. The fact that you are in Hawaii makes it even worse, those tropical color just makes the outfit look cheesy. You gotta change that.

I'm also usually not a fan of slip-ons, but in this instance, they look decent. You just have to sort out the top. I'd wear maybe something neutral to balance out the starkness of the white jeans (maybe one of those AA grey/white striped ts), and maybe a black waistcoat to finish it off? something like that.

also, fwiw, the university of miami quite possibly has the ugliest uniforms in all of college sports.

I am grateful for the advice. Thanks sleazie!

Yeah, I have almost 900 posts but most of that shit was just learning about jeans, not about fashion, style, and how to put a fit together. I hardly posted outside of superdenim until recently so as much as I hate to admit it, I still am a noob when it comes to putting fits together. I'm a quick study though and with some help, I'll drop the noob thing in no time.

Cheers!

Guest jmatsu
Okay, so we know 2 things about me:

1) I'm colour blind and have no idea if orange and green clash

2) I'm still a noob trying to define his own sense of style

So I'd truly appreciate any constructive criticism on whether or not this matches or is even a good fit. I don't mind if you flame me but if you do, please offer suggestions on what I should do differently next time so I can learn from it. Mahalo!

GAS

Skull S5010XX

Vans

0721.jpg

did you take your mother to a movie yesterday? if so, i know it was raining, but i didn't really like your huge black umbrella. the sizing of the articles you're wearing are fine, but their coordination is just boring. you look like every other random guy in the state of hawaii (you just happen to be wearing white skulls...). just think if you were wearing cargo pants or some washed generous denim...

did you take your mother to a movie yesterday? if so, i know it was raining, but i didn't really like your huge black umbrella. the sizing of the articles you're wearing are fine, but their coordination is just boring. you look like every other random guy in the state of hawaii (you just happen to be wearing white skulls...). just think if you were wearing cargo pants or some washed generous denim...

Whoa! I did go to the movies last night but with a haole friend and I did have an umbrella but it's dark blue and white. Close on both counts. You're either psychic or you live here as well. Me thinks you live here... Chee hoo!

I've got a new game now - Where's Jmatsu! When I finally spot you I'm gonna steal semi-discreet glances for 15mins, whisper to anyone I'm with that you're a SuFu poster, then when I finally get enough courage, I'll walk up to you, flash the limp wrist SuFu sign, and give you a swift kick in the balls (which I hear is the official SuFu greeting). Oh yeah, I think I'm also supposed to yell some shit about Mortal Kombat too right? I hope robideaux is with you cuz I'd love to meet him as well.

BTW, thanks for the tips. I'll work on it.

Cheers!

Guest Airjamie

happy faces

This is a great outfit. What is that jacket duder?

staying inside on a beautiful rainy day

You are not inside........liar.