waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

tg, I like it, you wear a distressed denim mini like no other; c00L style

superBobo, I like it, cool silhouette and palette

kix, lookin' good, love the black chukkas

chris, i usually hate shorts but that looks pretty cool with those boots

and now, mr. jmatsu:

Thank you for your styling suggestions; I sincerely appreciate your taking the time to elaborate them. I believe you did this in good faith and I will answer in the same.

I do understand the points you are making, and am not completely unaware of these issues.

The most cogent I believe regards the tailoring; I am going to PM you for the tailor recommendation.

(the Eternals you refer to were bought one-wash, and have been washed by me since, so it is not a matter of wearing raw unsanforized denim.)

The color matching issues are IMO more subjective. I like breaking "rules" with colors, and experimenting; I accept that not all of the looks I come up with are pleasing to everyone. I would rather take chances than play it safe. I think there are also regional/cultural issues that may come into play with the use of certain colors and color combinations. I respect your opinion but I will continue to wear odd color combos from time to time.

Regarding the rolling of sleeves and cuffs, this is more of a comfort issue with me in most cases. While I obviously care about how I look, my style grew out of a desire to wear comfortable, casual clothes, and the desire for casual and comfort still trumps the desire for sartorial perfection. Perhaps as I get older (can you imagine?) I will care more about having everything tailored to perfection, but right now it is not my paramount concern. Please do not take this personally; I do not dress either to please or offend you.

Again, thanks for taking the time to try and help me. (0)

dear tangerine (and his comrades),

sorry for being a mean mean man. may i humbly suggest that you taylor the length of your jacket and you take in the width a couple inches? i love seeing your huge muscular forearms, but maybe rolling your sleeves up isn't the best look here...

please wash your demin too. pretty please. your jeans seems raw, but if i am mistaken and they only appear to be raw, please just taylor them (if you pm me, i would be delighted to recommend a great maestro). another individual recommended an additional pinrole, but unfortunately i am of the opinion that it would not compliment your short while masculine physique.

while your individual pieces seem decent, i really don't think that your jacket's shade of grey goes well with your jeans. i'm so sorry.

i may be mistaken, but i also think that the converse look better with a more well-fitted

pair as well. lastly i don't think that their color, borwn brings out your beautiful mame of grey hair.

thank yo so much for your consideration. love jmatsu

Chris- your legs are not as skinny as i would have imagined, your obviously just built real slim and not unhealthy ( as has probably been suggested ), I really like the shorts and boots.

I feel like a builder or a boxer in this outfit, so unfitted and macho..... my bikes are all broke so im kinda enjoying plodding around in my edo ais at the mo.

IMG_0168.jpg

next leather

gym hoody

rockwell tee

sc40500

eS koston 3.

we're having a beer bash type thing at 3pm at work, I was on my way out to go run and then a super late lunch and saw them unloading the kegs... the shit they do is usually lame, but maybe this time they're doing it right...

Viv I like how clean that is. It's not the most creative look I've seen, but it doesn't look like you're trying, and it fits you nicely. Switch up them shoes though.

Jane, I like that look a lot, I'm not crazy about how those boots work with the colours up top, but the jean fit is dead on.

Ayn I can't rep your pretty ass any more, but that outfit is clean and not only is that bag sex, I'll bet it looks amazing with those colours.

photo28xl2.jpg

Green stunna shades, to hide my identity.

Basecontrol

Teenage Millionaire (I know I know, I really liked the graphic though)

Dior

C-rec Cesario-Lo (can't really see)

Doesn't matter how much streetwear I rock, I look like a huge chav diesel-head as soon as I put sunglasses on.

hali-thanks! i must know, though, where the hayl you got those sunglasses. i want a pair like that or in any other crazy color.

Time for an embarrassing story. For Jane.

Last night there was a chick-rap (think: peaches, but much less clever, and maybe more vulgar**) concert thingie at this trashy bar over in the North End (think: ghetto, but with way more skinny hipsters) and it sucked out pretty hard.

My roomate and my friend Semi (who should start posting here because their style is both inspirational and infuriating in its ease) went to the afterparty. Apparently there was a lot of free booze, and they don't remember anything, but they stumbled in at 4:30 in the morning with pockets stuffed with stunning stunna shades. There were the greens, a pair with orange rims, a pair of mirrored ones with blue on the front and yellow behind.

Basically there was a massive stunna heist staged. And some poor soul is missing some gorgeous glasses.

I feel bad for them, and Wolf and Semi are going to hell, but I'm still going to rock the glasses.

**ok, stop thinking, make your ears bleed and share my pain. http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=164134976

Guest youngteam

remember that scene in weird science where anthony michael hall and the other one get some sort of slushee dumped on their heads while they're at the shopping mall? i'd feel compelled to do the same to chris if i saw him at the food court.

remember that scene in weird science where anthony michael hall and the other one get some sort of slushee dumped on their heads while they're at the shopping mall? i'd feel compelled to do the same to chris if i saw him at the food court.

well, if we ever run into eachother, keep in mind that I CARRY KNIVES.