waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Tangerine, I noticed your shirts (button-ups and tee-shirts alike) tend to be a bit oversized -- especially when it comes to length. I'd venture to suggest that it's throwing your overall look off a bit because:

a) the rest of your clothing is well fitted

B) the rest of your look is appropriately "mature" -- especially the boots

c) like many of us, you're beyond your college years, and the oversized shirt comes off as somewhat sophomoric

That's just me though...

Haha, I suffer from the same vertical challenge. 5'8" myself. It seems, from your pictures at least, that you have a pretty wide chest too, which probably isn't helping things either, huh?

There are some brands which make more fitted button-ups: I pretty much completely rely on Steven Alan and Troglodyte Homonculus (the casual line of Seize sur Vingt). I'm sure there's a slew of others. If you can't find your fit, bringing whatever you need altered to a tailor is the way to go. I've had to do it with shirts and even cotton sweaters before, with success.

As far as flannels go, those Flathead shirts seem short. Pure Blue Japan makes shortish flannels as well.

Hope some of that comes in handy...

Personally, I would say that I think it would maybe break it up to have some shorter flannels / button-downs, or some that are for tucking in / more fitted, etc... but on the other hand I think the slightly-too-long flannel is an interesting way to break up the cleanliness a little bit, and really doesn't detract terribly from the look at all. At least by my eye, it makes it a little more interesting.

I think if Tangerine was consistently "sloppy" looking then we could all agree that this would be good advice, but you're exceedingly well-dressed, Tangerine, and in my opinion people who already dress that cleanly have some room to play around, so don't completely give up on the too-long flannel, which is really only as long as it was classically, by my eye.

firstly, i want to chime in on the big time crush on tg. she really adds so much to my sf experience. from her designs, fits, shoes, poses, overall moxy. i think everyone's excited by your return.

lastly, i really enjoy your looks, icarus and kix, but what's with the recent pigeoned toed, knock-kneed, sitting like a girl trying to cover her crotch, poses? i think it's affected, and detracts from your looks. just my thoughts.

tangerine

i think the longer shirt looks good on you...not sloppy at all..imho the flat head shirt are actually too short looking like a square bottom shirt for the dreaded accountant weekend look...

i want to add that you are exceedingly well dressed which i don't think i have said before...i should have....so sonny...

Servo got it right. As much as I agree about the fit of clothes, you've always gotten that slightly baggier look but still really fierce. Yeah I said it. Fierce.
tangerine

i think the longer shirt looks good on you...not sloppy at all..imho the flat head shirt are actually too short looking like a square bottom shirt for the dreaded accountant weekend look...

i want to add that you are exceedingly well dressed which i don't think i have said before...i should have....so sonny...

sidney... hap... skype me now for that 3-way ;)

seen this shit before, but haven't posted for some time so...

for an uneventful day at the library

401770975_7a660b3491_o.jpg

401770979_ca551f6184_o.jpg

- number (n)ine cap

- raf simons double hooded hoodie

- aa tee

- dior homme 'luster' jeans

- porter tokyo 'extreme' backpack

- converse chuck taylors

lastly, i really enjoy your looks, icarus and kix, but what's with the recent pigeoned toed, knock-kneed, sitting like a girl trying to cover her crotch, poses? i think it's affected, and detracts from your looks. just my thoughts.

Well, part of it is trying to cover my crotch, You do have to watch it with tight jeans. Upon analysis I wouldn't say it's entirely out of character either; sometimes I find myself standing pidgeon-toed. I don't have a super masculine stance, gait, or anything like that, part of that is from body type. If I tried to be big, powerful and solid that'd be even more affected than sitting knock-kneed!

A quick comment and kudos to miles/tangerine for how criticism should be given, and taken. Well done boys.

Must add though, that Tangerine is consistently one of my favorite posters, always well put together and thought out. Everything he wears, he wears well. I don't think Miles knew who he was dealing with... ;)

i would just like to ask tangerine a quick question. in all your clothes and in all the styles they may include, what do you feel most comfortable wearing? do you have something which you feel reflects your true identity? that doesnt necessarily mean something you think is the coolest piece of clothing you have. you get what i mean.

unless that item happens to be a bath robe or something, do you feel you can incorporate it into your every day dress and lifestyle? or do you already?

waywt_feb25_01.jpg

I think the pose doesnt really work for kix as it does for Icarus.

Mike's been changing over a new leaf every week. He has his own evolution thread somewhere in supertrash, it's quite amazing. But yeah you're right, Mikey is hit and miss with that specific pose--but I'd rather see that then the same old everyday.

Leaps and bounds. Leaps and bounds.

sidster, nice to see you wearing those white taps vans rather than the shit black ones...

I am still jealous of those fucking chukkahs. Godammnit. Well, black is the only choice you'll have come the Spring collection.

In honor of the Hap Pose (CC 2.5 Share-alike)

Hap x Tangerine

DSCN2554.jpg

Dries Van Noten

the Queers

APC

Smart Wool

Converse