waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

i wonder what would happen if you approached one of them and told them "look, one day, grown men will aspire to look as 'authentic' as you do by dressing in the same clothes you're wearing now... yes, i know that sounds very weird, but get this: they will take pictures of themselves wearing these outfits and post them to something called the internet, where other grown men will comment about how 'period correct' their attire is. to put this in context for you, it would basically be like you dressing up like the founding fathers, taking a picture, tacking that to a wall amongst many others, and then standing back with a group of men and patting each other on the back about it. yup, the future is kind of like that."

was something deleted or did I miss something? old ass pics and you're flipping out about cosplay?

posting pics of yourself for dudes to see on the Internet rocking railroad shit is just barely worse then doing so rocking Supreme, Rick Owens, Undercover. It's still a stupid thing we do that Steve McQueen and all those railroad workers would think is festive.

was something deleted or did I miss something? old ass pics and you're flipping out about cosplay?

posting pics of yourself for dudes to see on the Internet rocking railroad shit is just barely worse then doing so rocking Supreme, Rick Owens, Undercover. It's still a stupid thing we do that Steve McQueen and all those railroad workers would think is festive.

In theory you're right, but most of the guys in RO Supreme and UC look better than the railroad workers union (per capita), and they dish out criticism for mediocrity instead of circle-jerking it.

im just dreading the day that skateboarding is no longer cool... and people complain about my "Skater cosplay shit"

nah... that will never happen.

Well if the movie Hackers is any indication skateboarding stopped being cool sometime before 1995 and now the cool kids all rollerblade.

this is sick, how long did it take you to get used to that shape?

3 or 4 beers on the mini ramp.i landed the first bluntslide i tried on that box. it was actually my friends board, but i skated it for about 3 hours and landed at lesst 20 different tricks, and he told me to keep it. i was skating better on that board than i was on my board... i have no idea how.