Skull 5010xx

Wolverine 1000 Mile Ascot boot

onemancult:

Grey Vintage Brooks Brothers Oxford

Red J. Crew Lambswool Sweater

Navy +J Trench

Grey Incotex Chinos

Navy Vintage Johnston & Murphy Tasseled Loafers

Joelz, I plan to post pics in a bit.... but I've only had them for 2 weeks or so, and am not sure if they look better with age yet haha. I'll see about getting some detailed shots though.

ajchen - can you post pics of the wolverine boots in the shoes that look better with age thread (http://www.superfuture.com/showthread.php?t=13257)?

Joelz, I plan to post pics in a bit.... but I've only had them for 2 weeks or so, and am not sure if they look better with age yet haha. I'll see about getting some detailed shots though.

Ha - think of it as a pre-evo pic! There aren't any pictures of them - I'm sure people (including myself) are interested to see how they look/your impressions of them

Wait... Did you buy pants that appear to have paint stains all on them or did you do that "by accident"? Also, that's the foulest way I've ever pair of desert boots worn.

oh. hah. wait.... did you BUY the idea that i didnt give a shit. that my jeans dont cost multiple bill$. or that my desert boots are untied :eek:;):confused:

That was the weakest comeback I've ever seen. Well, maybe tied with the classic "fuck you I run this high school" style response. Neg.

reputation_pos.gifWhat are you wearing... 12-01-09 06:18 PM snozepp147 but if i wanted it to suck, does your sardonic mockery still give you PLEASURE? o.O i hope so

i dunno what this means i just saw that you were talking about him