waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

was stuck in there for some reason so i took a picture. sup whitney

i'm wearing flannel, raw denim and boots tomorrow, that's for sure.

suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup

my foot wasn't touching the mirror and was actually slightly pointing out not up but its cool you got the hand down perfectlyy

i would wear flannel and raw denim if someone buy me some. just spent my money on a bless coat and stuff so just trying to figure out how to wear stuff i already have slightly different. :o:D

suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup

my foot wasn't touching the mirror and was actually slightly pointing out not up but its cool you got the hand down perfectlyy

you couldn't fit a midget in the space between the mirror and the fridge that's why my feet were touching the mirror :P

i would like to state that you all look like clones of each other (9)

now excuse me as i adjust my raw denim and my uniqlo flannel (3)

sup everybody

^^ me neither. it seems like most good sneaks you can pay way less for..

anyways,

S7302809-1.jpg

H&M sweater ( too long :( )

br

flathead f380

cons

The price of those things really kills me. I can't bring myself to spend $400 + on what is essentially a pair of sneakers.
True, I got them some time back during crazy revolve sale for around $210. $400 is way too much.

For that price you can get Buttero boots at Barneys or look around for W&H service boot. Sometimes even Trickers if you can find them cheap on ebay or supermarket. Good black boots are always a nice investment and will go with almost everything.