waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

yeah ill be hitting the gym asap

i personally think you are genetically fucked

but i could be wrong

30 sets standing and seated calves 3 times a week

45 consecutive sets of leg extensions every day for a week..

to shock the muscles, ok

other than that....stay away from skinny jeans that make you look like a vegatable

geez scott, where do i start

for a guy who spends endless hours on sz, you seem to have learned nothing

why bother posting that piece of crap that you call an outfit, really, tell me why ?

another fake edit: find another beautician to do your eyebrows,ok

and to top it off, your proportions look all fucked up

btw nothing personal

as well as the fact that every arguement he's posed is completely inaccureate.

i check SZ once a day, i work full time some weeks over time. i posted the outfit because this is what i was wearing TODAY you fucking moron, not what i thought the fashunz world would approve of. if i wanted i could wear carpe diem head to toe today but i didn't.

in regards to my eyebrows, yeah, i have thick eyebrows, so what does that have to do with anything? i find my proportions to be just fine, i'm 5'6 i make due with what i can ass fuck.

so the new troll is that one asian guy who would always wear vests with no shirts and went to that other spin off forum or what not right?

he's not sportsfreak, but markmont fills that nice consistent happy bill that waywt needs

Markmount makes me happy

scott, i have no problem whatsoever with your fit--in fact, i wanna buy one of those charcoal oxfords sooo bad now. but this thread has been lacking in hate ever since jmatsu got banned, so this is kinda fun..