waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

haha thanks bro, but can someone explain how i look bad in that pic

you both look like high school soccer players who were just introduced to styleforum and have no apparent style to speak of. before you resort to unintelligent retorts do some reading, find inspiration and pull together some sort of "steez".

also, on such a brand conscious forum why list brands when it's stuff like AA, H&M and Adidas unless it's paired with something that people will actually care about? noone's going to rep you for H&MxNaked&FamousxAdidas.

you both look like high school soccer players who were just introduced to styleforum and have no apparent style to speak of. before you resort to unintelligent retorts do some reading, find inspiration and pull together some sort of "steez".

also, on such a brand conscious forum why list brands when it's stuff like AA, H&M and Adidas unless it's paired with something that people will actually care about? noone's going to rep you for H&MxNaked&FamousxAdidas.

Yeah we are athletes, what are you? Ive been on this forum longer than you have.

I look exactly how i want to look, if my proportions are off, or my jeans dont fit, that would be different.

Yeah we are athletes, what are you? Ive been on this forum longer than you have.

I look exactly how i want to look, if my proportions are off, or my jeans dont fit, that would be different.

you have 2 months on him, and that WHOLE 2 MONTHS has made a world of difference.

your shits wack, next.

I am loving this...why do I look like shit? Tell me why, give me details, why is my shit wack. Is it because I can actually fill my jeans out?? Is that the problem?? Do i look too "hard", do i need to start sucking cock and start talking with a lisp. Do i need to take pictures with sueded red wing boots, desert clarks, wearing flannel shirts, with having a coffee cup in my hand? O i know, why dont i wear supreme, stussy, ann demeulemeeste! I could also point my knees and ankles inwards when i walk or stand, and look as though im about to collapse under my own body weight.

GIVE ME DETAILS

I am loving this...why do I look like shit? Tell me why, give me details, why is my shit wack. Is it because I can actually fill my jeans out?? Is that the problem?? Do i look too "hard", do i need to start sucking cock and start talking with a lisp. Do i need to take pictures with sueded red wing boots, desert clarks, wearing flannel shirts, with having a coffee cup in my hand? O i know, why dont i wear supreme, stussy, ann demeulemeeste! I could also point my knees and ankles inwards when i walk or stand, and look as though im about to collapse under my own body weight.

GIVE ME DETAILS

why dont you start by shutting the fuck up and not being a baby when you get criticized for what youre wearing on the internet

GIVE ME DETAILS

yes to all

ya'll don't look hard at all. you look like two weiners who ain't got swag or really anything interesting going for them. and how are you trying to run with the fact that you think you're athletic, son you got the frame of a prepubescent teen fuck outttaaaaaa here.

huh, I cant believe you guys cant tell us anything thats wrong with our fit. We post, only to get bitched at about being hetero jocks.

^^ PS I talk like a man, you probably talk like a castrated 4 year old.

Heres a little teaser cuz i know how you kids like it ;)

IMG_0576.jpg

Guest on-display

GIVE ME DETAILS

they hatin brah. brah they ignorant.

huh, I cant believe you guys cant tell us anything thats wrong with our fit. We post, only to get bitched at about being hetero jocks.

^^ PS I talk like a man, you probably talk like a castrated 4 year old.

bro that was a good one bro. let's go pull a hard workout and after you can lather me in rub a535 and then brag about it on the internets.

ya'll don't look hard at all. you look like two weiners who ain't got swag or really anything interesting going for them. and how are you trying to run with the fact that you think you're athletic, son you got the frame of a prepubescent teen fuck outttaaaaaa here.

your a fukin retard

you're a fukin retard