waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

no

Whatever but that shit looks mad stupid. (0)

i think it looks good oversized, nice drop on the shoulders and puffy arms. what's not to like about that?

It seems pretty obvious Panicnation isn't feeling the fit 'cause it looks topheavy with wide shoulders and puffy arms with slim pants. I can understand why you like it, but God help me, for the first time I can also understand where Panic is coming from.

Nah man I like the denim tie fuck that! lol

Clarks eyyy.. was a second option to chestnut suede desert boots from j.crew, but hey I think AE has more of the corny/duckish colorways when it comes to madras/plaids there is a definitely a difference imo

I mean in that look yeah I was a bit, but yeah I def agree with something with a more slimmer profile had to work with what I had so ran with it is the explanation for that I guess. Definitely looking into various..

Street Etiquette

farmer with the punch lines lol ok i see , cheep nice

jkissiwholefit.png

Interesting receiving a lot of love/hate with the patchwork pants , no in the middle shit what you guys think/

I always dig your steeze and us Bx boyz need to stick together but there's way too much goin on with this one. I dig the pants but think they don't work so well as long shorts. This whole aesthetic is too busy for me. The patch pants are cool but not in this context. I have a pair somewhere. However, I love that you are not afraid to "push the envelope" and are willing to experiment. I'd rep if I could

that fit is an eyesore Kissi....lose the tie, untuck the shirt and change the shoes to less beefy lowcuts. Those long shorts (or short pants) with chukkas is making your legs look dwarfish...get some deck shoes maybe

basically what i was thinking

but keep doing you my dude

and if we upset you a bit, just hop on over to HB....there will definitely be a slew of youngsters that will tell you that you can't do wrong.

:D

Street Etiquette

farmer with the punch lines lol ok i see , cheep nice

jkissiwholefit.png

Interesting receiving a lot of love/hate with the patchwork pants , no in the middle shit what you guys think/

This is pretty throwed.

3759324880_24dce9ca6f.jpg

3759331268_c5c308f316.jpg