waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

what exactly pisses you off? ask yourself why. the fact that people don't like the way she dresses, and her constant biggin up of billy kirk? the fact that people think she got issues? what's wrong with that??

the assumption of her sexuality is invalid/inconsequential. you being a sensitive pussy-fuck and over analyzing commentary seems more like a anti-homophobia charade.

whether a girl/dude is a lesbo or gaybo here...nobody (should) give a flying fuck. if a guy is dressed in heritage denim drag i'd say he has issues. take for instance that one frog-fag pierre whateves who believes in some ego-boostin god who let's his disciples do whatever the fuck they want and be happy. everybody know that that fruitcake-nig TASTES THE RAINBOW, but nobody gives a fuck cause he is in his own little make believe gay world. the relativity on the other hand is trying to assimilate to an aesthetic that really doesn't carry logic for her. if she were like that frog-fag, came outta the closet, was real about the gayness, and made sense, then i figure she wouldn't get so much shit, or nobody would care anymore.

dressed like cotton duck and merrily links a thread she started in her sig.

not to mention the fact that 99.9999% of her fits looked the same. i don't know where you from, but where i come from, the females do the laundry.

so yo, if you gonna call people out for offending your liberal lefty sensibilities, why not b str8 (haha) up about shit. you don't like it? none of this boo hoo "shit pisse me off" bullshit. say why u upset rationally and talk like a big boy. none of this whiny one-liner pussyass shit.

QqMiigy92qU

what exactly pisses you off? ask yourself why. the fact that people don't like the way she dresses, and her constant biggin up of billy kirk? the fact that people think she got issues? what's wrong with that??

the assumption of her sexuality is invalid/inconsequential. you being a sensitive pussy-fuck and over analyzing commentary seems more like a anti-homophobia charade.

whether a girl/dude is a lesbo or gaybo here...nobody (should) give a flying fuck. if a guy is dressed in heritage denim drag i'd say he has issues. take for instance that one frog-fag pierre whateves who believes in some ego-boostin god who let's his disciples do whatever the fuck they want and be happy. everybody know that that fruitcake-nig TASTES THE RAINBOW, but nobody gives a fuck cause he is in his own little make believe gay world. the relativity on the other hand is trying to assimilate to an aesthetic that really doesn't carry logic for her. if she were like that frog-fag, came outta the closet, was real about the gayness, and made sense, then i figure she wouldn't get so much shit, or nobody would care anymore.

dressed like cotton duck and merrily links a thread she started in her sig.

not to mention the fact that 99.9999% of her fits looked the same. i don't know where you from, but where i come from, the females do the laundry.

so yo, if you gonna call people out for offending your liberal lefty sensibilities, why not b str8 (haha) up about shit. you don't like it? none of this boo hoo "shit pisse me off" bullshit. say why u upset rationally and talk like a big boy. none of this whiny one-liner pussyass shit.

wait, wait! What has anti-homophobia etc. got to do with what I said? I just get so fed up with her being told that's she doesn't dress girlish enough.

I don't talk about gay shit all the time. What I do is comment on people now and then who do make an issue out of it.The fact that the question is being raised endlessly in therelativety's case, is precisely what I'm sick and tired of. Because I certainly don't give a damn.

If you guys don't realize jmatsu mixes up real commentary and opinions with hyperboles and jokes at social norms to rile people up, you're kinda slow.

I just made a comment a few pages ago about how if she was a white dude or something, then everyone would be ripping him a new one about swaggajacking or selfedge-hype beasting. I don't really care for any of her fits but people are just being contrarian to generate some action on a somewhat stale as of late forum

But as long as there are girls posting on sufu there will always be plenty of these:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6PodtDfdb4 (can't embed because of copyrights)

The moment I read jmat's post, I knew an infraction was coming. I winced a bit at his choice of words, but his and dismal's comments are pointed and accurate. Unlike Margiela or Rick, wearing shit from Self-Edge — especially the heritage sort of stuff — implies not just fashion decisions, but certain things about how you wear your clothing and what you do. It'd be as illogical for a carpenter to wear a Beirendonck sweater to work as for an office dude to be in head-to-toe workwear. That being said, her ponytail drastically improves her fits. But it's still kinda chunky and boring.

The moment I read jmat's post, I knew an infraction was coming. I winced a bit at his choice of words, but his and dismal's comments are pointed and accurate. Unlike Margiela or Rick, wearing shit from Self-Edge — especially the heritage sort of stuff — implies not just fashion decisions, but certain things about how you wear your clothing and what you do. It'd be as illogical for a carpenter to wear a Beirendonck sweater to work as for an office dude to be in head-to-toe workwear. That being said, her ponytail drastically improves her fits. But it's still kinda chunky and boring.

I disagree... don't really think you're lifestyle or career should preclude you from dressing in a certain style and I think assumptions about people who dress in workwear is unfair. The availability and abundance of workwear has grown so much over the past couple of years that it seems ridiculous to still be making assumptions of someones career/life who buys into it. These clothes aren't made or marketed to construction workers/ cowboys/ lumberjacks so why would you expect the people wearing them to be one?

I disagree... don't really think you're lifestyle or career should preclude you from dressing in a certain style and I think assumptions about people who dress in workwear is unfair. The availability and abundance of workwear has grown so much over the past couple of years that it seems ridiculous to still be making assumptions of someones career/life who buys into it. These clothes aren't made or marketed to construction workers/ cowboys/ lumberjacks so why would you expect the people wearing them to be one?

There's a marked difference between throwing on a pair of Mister Freedom jeans with the rest of your fit and donning a complete outfit that belongs on a miner from 1840s San Francisco.

There's a marked difference between throwing on a pair of Mister Freedom jeans with the rest of your fit and donning a complete outfit that belongs on a miner from 1840s San Francisco.

It seems like you just don't really accept the workwear aesthetic. Someone could make the same argument with gothninja. One thing to wear some n(n) jeans another to don a complete outfit making you look like a sith lord.

It seems like you just don't really accept the workwear aesthetic. Someone could make the same argument with gothninja. One thing to wear some n(n) jeans another to don a complete outfit making you look like a sith lord.

but gothninja even in its extreme cases is a fashion aesthetic which doesn't have any kind of history or practical use to it. the workwear aesthetic emulates something that was a uniform for many years(and still is) in various professions and those clothes had certain details that helped in whatever craft they were meant for. therefore, it's kinda ridiculous to emulate it to an extreme in the same way that it would be ridiculous for someone to wear skatewear or surfwear head to toe( like a lot of kids do) and still they never surfed or skated in their whole life. it just doesn't make sense.

I think it's wrong to compare relative to cotton. like someone said, relative seems to be in it to collect, which is fine, but I don't think she brings any part of herself into it

that's all

she has really stiff posture and it's nice clothes but no personality

but gothninja even in its extreme cases is a fashion aesthetic which doesn't have any kind of history or practical use to it. the workwear aesthetic emulates something that was a uniform for many years(and still is) in various professions and those clothes had certain details that helped in whatever craft they were meant for. therefore, it's kinda ridiculous to emulate it to an extreme in the same way that it would be ridiculous for someone to wear skatewear or surfwear head to toe( like a lot of kids do) and still they never surfed or skated in their whole life. it just doesn't make sense.

I understand what you're saying but why can't you wear a style simply because you like the way it looks? If you dress in a certain style but don't adhere to the cultural connotations of it outside of fashion then who cares. Calling someone out for not being authentic or for being a poser seems silly. It's similar to people listening to gangster rap, punk music or classical music, etc, but don't live the lifestyle commonly associated with the music. I'm not going to stop listening to Biggie because I don't tote guns and shoot dice and I'm not gonna stop wearing Mister Freedom because I've never served in the Merchant Navy.

Guest jmatsu

let's throw this out 4 fun-

many designer labels have got shit 4 both homme/femme. makes/cuts for both genders' anatomies.

does heritage/workwear? if there is, then that's sorta retarded. do all these denim heritage workhorses and the "designers" of the aesthetic actually have weird "dress my girl up like a coal miner/railroad ho" fetishes. i doubt it.

self edge ain't gonna tell the rela or bitches who are head2toe in denim past-wear that they look wack, cause that's bad for business. honestly though, do you guys (the opposition) really think that kiya goes home and makes his wife wear all the shit in his shop when they are having happy-time in the bedroom? no...i once insulted his wife's wardrobe and he pmmed me assuring me that she wore christian louboutin shoes.

girls have that freedom to wear whatever they want from both the gender wardrobe, but in the case of relativity does shit work for her...a female. ?

think of chris, who arguably has "good" fits. he sometimes wears girls clothes, but he does so in a way that his ensembles make sense (pretty sure he comments/ed about the subtle differences between shit and why some femme doesn't necessarily have 2 come off as fem). he is gay, his fits aren't (obviously room for argument ). probably have to scrutinize a piece (from the op sex) and it's implementation alot more.

let's face it, anybody could make a past-wear/heritage/work wear superdenim fit work with way less effort than that of the fashunz shit. do denim/heritage labels even have fashion shows/walk runways?? i'm not interested in that kinda shit, but when it's done right with people who got the know how then i'll respect it. if it's some basic shit i just ignore it. if it's on a girl, i certainly question it.

Well, it's not just about her. It's more just a clothing/style related conversation and she is merely an example.

Also, her selfedge beasting is kinda boring. Hell, even timboplete's latest all EG fits have been really nice styling wise. Cotton's stuff was always pretty cool as well. None of her fits really are worth looking at. Sum of the parts greater than the whole for me at least.

Does she care? no and she shouldn't but it's just a conversation. it's that or just post in the midnight snacks thread some more.

JKissi has always got fresh color palettes and this one is just as great, and I don't mind the Wallabees nor the pocket square, I just think that shirt is too small to be doing the air tie with, the shirt would look better with the top one or two buttons undone, to mesh better with the loose Wallys and casually cuffed shorts, and the handkerchief.

Agreed.

Hang the DJ , i kind of agree with everyone saying loosen up first button for that particular fit because wit h the wallys it does give off that more casual vibe than anything.

This is one time where I cant squeeze out of this one lol