waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

i think whats making the guys upset about therelativity(and me too, a lil) is that we can tell that she prob has a pretty nice body under all those clothes. and we feel shes wasting it by wearing all that shit.

and we think we are entitled to see it. when, thats just her style, na'mean?

she coo

i would say, yes, she does over-do it sometimes.

but maybe shes comfortable like that....?

too much billykirk stuff and i dont see what the big deal is///=with billykirk, i mean

ice grillin nigs for breakfast in harlem.. nah seriously idk why i look tight :/

seshorts.png

Uniqlo

Club Monaco

Clarks

What a fucking coincidence besides the shirt sizing I have been wearing the exact thing! Even down to the wallies loos as fuck! NO SOX

that Uniqlo oxford fits ok in the body but the sleeves end about 2" up from my wristbone. Qlo on the t-rex tip

therelativity, relatively, is not that badly dressed, has tons of expensive glorified workwear on everyday, etc, etc, but my fuck if the billykirk bonanza/nature wrist of the day thing doesn't just annoy the living hell out of me. There's tons of people on here who get excited about their new Self Edge stuff, but then there's taking it to the extreme...

and the other part is that she looks so uptight, you'd barely get a fingernail in...

What a fucking coincidence besides the shirt sizing I have been wearing the exact thing! Even down to the wallies loos as fuck! NO SOX

lol worrrd man shirt is cool

Rocky it fits ok but sometimes I get anal with it thinking about taking it just a bit on the sides lol. An XS fits my body type the best on how slim I want it , but obv the sleeves will be of no use, the one I'm wearing is a S though .

ice grillin nigs for breakfast in harlem.. nah seriously idk why i look tight :/

seshorts.png

Uniqlo

Club Monaco

Clarks

Man, I am behind the colors, the accessories (even the pocket square in the shirt) but I fucking refuse to get behind the footwear. You are killing me with your footwear choices lately.

that Uniqlo oxford fits ok in the body but the sleeves end about 2" up from my wristbone. Qlo on the t-rex tip

i have the except same problem (with the JP stuff anyway) but i still grab a few when i'm there cause its so cheap. M is slightly better with the sleeve but way too wide in the body so i just deal with the S.

Man, I am behind the colors, the accessories (even the pocket square in the shirt) but I fucking refuse to get behind the footwear. You are killing me with your footwear choices lately.

JKissi has always got fresh color palettes and this one is just as great, and I don't mind the Wallabees nor the pocket square, I just think that shirt is too small to be doing the air tie with, the shirt would look better with the top one or two buttons undone, to mesh better with the loose Wallys and casually cuffed shorts, and the handkerchief.

i really like jkissi fits except for the way he uses his footwear (usually tucked and loose), but he is extremely consistent and the colors are always a breath of fresh air .

also, i hate that shirt's collar, but Boo has similar collars and people seem to love it, but i just don't get it. i think they're huge and atrocious, MMM does the best shirts ever, and neil barrett has some nice ones too. The collars are slim and perfect (i'm talking about those collars that he does which width is about 3 times the button holding it).

Guest jmatsu
This stuff is really starting to piss me off.

what exactly pisses you off? ask yourself why. the fact that people don't like the way she dresses, and her constant biggin up of billy kirk? the fact that people think she got issues? what's wrong with that??

the assumption of her sexuality is invalid/inconsequential. you being a sensitive pussy-fuck and over analyzing commentary seems more like a anti-homophobia charade.

whether a girl/dude is a lesbo or gaybo here...nobody (should) give a flying fuck. if a guy is dressed in heritage denim drag i'd say he has issues. take for instance that one frog-fag pierre whateves who believes in some ego-boostin god who let's his disciples do whatever the fuck they want and be happy. everybody know that that fruitcake-nig TASTES THE RAINBOW, but nobody gives a fuck cause he is in his own little make believe gay world. the relativity on the other hand is trying to assimilate to an aesthetic that really doesn't carry logic for her. if she were like that frog-fag, came outta the closet, was real about the gayness, and made sense, then i figure she wouldn't get so much shit, or nobody would care anymore.

dressed like cotton duck and merrily links a thread she started in her sig.

not to mention the fact that 99.9999% of her fits looked the same. i don't know where you from, but where i come from, the females do the laundry.

so yo, if you gonna call people out for offending your liberal lefty sensibilities, why not b str8 (haha) up about shit. you don't like it? none of this boo hoo "shit pisse me off" bullshit. say why u upset rationally and talk like a big boy. none of this whiny one-liner pussyass shit.

i definitely agree, i got love for wallee's too but i feel something slimmer with a slight darker brown color would've done him better, but i can't hate on the purple shorts pocket square combo

problem with therelativity is that she doesn't wear clothes, she collects them. and those of you who say you like her fits, you probably actually don't, you just like her wardrobe.

anyways i don't think she wears her shit well. feel like the repro/workwear/selfedge look looks best when it actually looks like it's shit you work in, or the fit looks like something you just threw together. precisely cuffing your jacket, sweater, and chambray so they are all equidistant from the previous layer in order to maximize potential for se/big-hyped-brand identification, with a leather bracelet and a watch, and immaculate sterling fucking silver jewelry doesn't make sense to me.

also she posts the exact same fucking fit daily.

agree with the above, and I don't really like workwear to begin with because I know elders who actually wore true workwear to work and die in, and it's not be made light by little asian girls who work in poly pile carpeted office cubicles in Australia.

what exactly pisses you off? ask yourself why. the fact that people don't like the way she dresses, and her constant biggin up of billy kirk? the fact that people think she got issues? what's wrong with that??

the assumption of her sexuality is invalid/inconsequential. you being a sensitive pussy-fuck and over analyzing commentary seems more like a anti-homophobia charade.

whether a girl/dude is a lesbo or gaybo here...nobody (should) give a flying fuck. if a guy is dressed in heritage denim drag i'd say he has issues. take for instance that one frog-fag pierre whateves who believes in some ego-boostin god who let's his disciples do whatever the fuck they want and be happy. everybody know that that fruitcake-nig TASTES THE RAINBOW, but nobody gives a fuck cause he is in his own little make believe gay world. the relativity on the other hand is trying to assimilate to an aesthetic that really doesn't carry logic for her. if she were like that frog-fag, came outta the closet, was real about the gayness, and made sense, then i figure she wouldn't get so much shit, or nobody would care anymore.

dressed like cotton duck and merrily links a thread she started in her sig.

not to mention the fact that 99.9999% of her fits looked the same. i don't know where you from, but where i come from, the females do the laundry.

so yo, if you gonna call people out for offending your liberal lefty sensibilities, why not b str8 (haha) up about shit. you don't like it? none of this boo hoo "shit pisse me off" bullshit. say why u upset rationally and talk like a big boy. none of this whiny one-liner pussyass shit.

this is some controversial shit right here. I don't know if what was fun jabs will take a turn for the worse now.

This stuff is really starting to piss me off.

but this is some bitchassness