waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

bill can you get me those modified last alden indies like the one in anatomica? for like half the price?

Nope! Modified is EU and JP exclusive. And half price is exclusive to women who let me see them naked.

Guest jmatsu
i sincerely hope not. god only knows what he'd do to that dog on a drunk Tuesday night.

edmond is supposedly rich. he could afford a human plaything.

Guest jmatsu

what makes billy kirk so special? seriously...is the leather that superior?

better than hermes? i dunno, for something so basic as a leather wristband/bracelet, what is the specific allure of the billy kirk label?

i rather just go back to the late 90's and rekop some gal magnet hermes.

dunno, i see no allure there either, i just thought the comparison didn't make much sense because of what i assumed that the price tag difference was.

It just looks like most accessories that people who dwell in the workwear aesthetic seem to be fond of for some unknown reason.

i thought that was awesome too ahah, but i'm pretty sure he is a troll who stumbled upon the myspace page i posted

edit:

i just got the most hilarious pm i ever received on sufu from Jean pierre. if he allows me to post it in the forum i'll show it.

i love the daily wrist pics. my favorite is nature wrist. but restaurant wrist is pretty funny too.

but why does wrist like to wear 2 pieces at once? maybe his editing eye has a little work to go.