waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

everytime i see a scott.m post, the content is something about baguette, and yet i think i have seen him mentioning that he is straight somewhere in the forum. this does not add up. i guess it's safe to assume that baguette drafted you.

Guest jmatsu
everytime i see a scott.m post, the content is something about baguette, and yet i think i have seen him mentioning that he is straight somewhere in the forum. this does not add up. i guess it's safe to assume that baguette drafted you.

pretty sure scott ain't gay. nothing personally against him, but he probably thinks is fashionable or "cool" to have a gay friend. in a fantasy gay world he would b a dick endowed dyke who be fag-haggin it w/ baggett.

in reality i know a couple of queer folk i'd call acquaintances who are alright, who i met thru other people i know or from various boutiques, but i never made any gay acquaintances/friends thru cyberspace. nor would i hold their hands.

j,

i can see where you're coming from and appreciate that you are able to at least see that i'm not instantly gay because of a gay friend. however i must disagree about the fashionable gay friend statement. baguette and i get along really well and to be honest i'm just trying to make as many friends in nyc before i move there in the fall, i could care less of race, sexual orientation or gender. i'd be friends with anyone that seems nice enough regardless of wardrobe. however i will admit it would seem like that to someone that doesn't know me personally, just ask nf one or calvin or xh0llyw00dx or anyone i've met from the internet.

Guest jmatsu

salty_toad

2dv3237.jpg

quite the accomplishment...uh embarrassment.

this b like the beta lame version of the earlier even lamer than now version of clopek. neck look weaker too.

Guest jmatsu
j,

i can see where you're coming from and appreciate that you are able to at least see that i'm not instantly gay because of a gay friend. however i must disagree about the fashionable gay friend statement. baguette and i get along really well and to be honest i'm just trying to make as many friends in nyc before i move there in the fall, i could care less of race, sexual orientation or gender. i'd be friends with anyone that seems nice enough regardless of wardrobe. however i will admit it would seem like that to someone that doesn't know me personally, just ask nf one or calvin or xh0llyw00dx or anyone i've met from the internet.

nah don't fret. it's cool, but ask yourself this:

would you hold hands with polish mike or joey formal? them being hetero and all. by you and bags holding hand in the pic you got a reaction. don't know what kind you wanted though. what is it? he b holding hands with the board's queen, but he ain't gaybo. he str8 guy trying to make a funny joke?

absolutely, if it was for a joke picture to be put on sufu, although i don't think they're the handholding type hahah. fuck i'd even hold hands in between cotton duck and jeepster and i'm 5'7" just because it'd be funny. this is all just for laughs and to see the homophobic overreactions of everyone, we're cool jmat.

i'm not homophobic and i know (assume) scott.m ain't gay cuz he said so before, but i think it's quite annoying that he mentions baguette in every single post of his, just like jeepster in his "i'm tall" phase and milspex in its "brand sinergy" phase.

Guest jmatsu
i'm not homophobic and i know (assume) scott.m ain't gay cuz he said so before, but i think it's quite annoying that he mentions baguette in every single post of his, just like jeepster in his "i'm tall" phase and milspex in its "brand sinergy" phase.

wait, were u annoyed that milspex had a phase in which he misspelled brand synergy with "brand sinergy?"

nah don't fret. it's cool, but ask yourself this:

would you hold hands with polish mike or joey formal? them being hetero and all. by you and bags holding hand in the pic you got a reaction. don't know what kind you wanted though. what is it? he b holding hands with the board's queen, but he ain't gaybo. he str8 guy trying to make a funny joke?

I'm straight. And I've held Scott's hand. And I'd do it again.

Guest jmatsu
I'm straight. And I've held Scott's hand. And I'd do it again.

nobody asked u. didn't even know u existed. anyway good for your hand and scott's hand.