waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

I think it's more that a certain Aussie felt I had overstepped my boundaries as a member of this board. Because you know, we're all PC all the time here in the trash.

(42)

But then again, what's so funny about peace, love, and understanding?

just gonna put this out there - ya'll are on some next level of tom-foolery if you thought I was being serious the other night. I was drizzy and was making sweeping generalizations and calling everyone out cause it made me laugh. Guess some of ya'll caught feelings, which I apologize for, but not really.

haha

why you trynna play it off like

a anyone takes you seriously

b you're only a bitchass when you're drunk

RSR you're a snitch

no one likes snitches

Your stupidity (which you now claim was some sort of social experiment) and that of others was conducted here, publicly. Therefore, the term "Snitching" isn't even applicable...everyone who used the term is completely missing the point. Plus I haven't even heard from the guy you were battling, so obviously he's not all butthurt over it...so why are so many others?

just gonna put this out there - ya'll are on some next level of tom-foolery if you thought I was being serious the other night. I was drizzy and was making sweeping generalizations and calling everyone out cause it made me laugh. Guess some of ya'll caught feelings, which I apologize for, but not really.

Pure Bitchassness.

Pure Bitchassness.

oh dang, my pride, there it goes

Your stupidity (which you now claim was some sort of social experiment) and that of others was conducted here, publicly. Therefore, the term "Snitching" isn't even applicable...everyone who used the term is completely missing the point. Plus I haven't even heard from the guy you were battling, so obviously he's not all butthurt over it...so why are so many others?
disgusted by jeepster's return.
haha

why you trynna play it off like

a anyone takes you seriously

b you're only a bitchass when you're drunk

jeez MTL, get off my wave yo, tryin to ride, didn't even wait in line.

(689,981)

I think every one of RSR's 65 posts has been in relation to the Jeep/SD thing. Did you just decide to get up in it for any particular reason?

Reason 1: I came to SuFu to see what is hailed as the gold standard for fashion forums...I didn't come to see peeps bickering and claiming to be hard, 'major,' etc.

Reason 2: I pointed out something rather innocuous that anyone with eyes and a functional mouse-clicking finger could have seen...and was met by a bunch of same-sex white-knighting on behalf of a member that obviously did not give a fuck what I did. Dudes are neg-repping and PMing me talking about "snitching" like this, is some f***ing life or death shit.

Carry on, please.

dude, I don't really care that much in reality. Carry on as well. I'm not gonna like neg ya to death or anything. I never claimed to be hard, I was merely combating a troll poster who bothered the fuck outta most people on this board, if you check the history of the "beef"

I have nothing against anyone in this thread or on this board. I'm noobstatus and I have no particular allegiances, but white-knighters and bandwagoneers do bug the shit out of me...even more than original participants in any such 'beef.'

As for exposing peeps...even if Oxy's statement was serious, I'm not gonna go that route. I feel as though that would reek of bitchassness, as would trying to get even by negrepping them back.

Dudes are neg-repping and PMing me talking about "snitching" like this, is some f***ing life or death shit.

I have nothing against anyone in this thread or on this board. I'm noobstatus and I have no particular allegiances, but white-knighters and bandwagoneers do bug the shit out of me...even more than original participants in any such 'beef.'

As for exposing peeps...even if Oxy's statement was serious, I'm not gonna go that route. I feel as though that would reek of bitchassness, as would trying to get even by negrepping them back.

You can't calm noobism and then post all this ish like you are a victim, knowing you want to reveal peeps. DO IT.