bags is still gay

scott is not gay, but he holds gay hands

jmat thinks this compromises the integrity of bags' fruteswagz

lak may or may not think it's serious business on sufu

doctor worm said webtersite

you posted

then i posted

now we're live

i mean i ain't emo. i don't listen or go to no electo concerts i don't know what to think about what you think about heteros holding hands and posting pics cause i don't know where you're from. obviously this cultural gesture hasn't penetrated most of the modern 1st world as well as italians kissing each other hello. it is what it is and i ain't from no backward 3rd world country. so excuse my imperial 1st world ignorance. are there even 3rd world members on sufu from nonmechanized countries? cybering from their shacks and cruising around in their banana boats?? if so, where u from homie?

p.s. in regards 2 your p.s. if some dudes grabbed hands right before their burning airplane collided to earth i doubt anyone would b able to snap a pic or think about it. just like you question. no, one would. so obviously no one would post it, but people would be able to fathom the innocent heterosexuality in that act of male 2 male comfort (this is not meant to sound gay).

yo this is the post of 09.

like most issues, i'm 100% with jmatsu on this one. anybody who disagrees, or at least can't understand completely the point hes making, is full of shit or just posting for appearances. i like scott and baguette, and TBH i would take a pic holding baguettes hand and post it on here, but seriously don't act like its something its not. shit is unbelievable.

inaya i wanted to rep u as well but im out of rep. great post girl.

and when i say im with him like most issues, that means the man is right more often than anybody on here imo. the ONLY derogatory comments anybody has ever been able to say about him is that they don't like his waywt/face, which is a pathetic argument.

I like Jmatsu cuz he smart cuz he makes good arguments and makes sense without using big words and tryin to sound too smart so i can understand him and what he means... and stuff

like this

i'd never hate on you for sucking spring roll and dumplings or taking a wang up your yellow ass. just saying that you should take your gayness more serious or keep gay real. if were trying to get scott to immigrate to gaysville then it's all good, but guy is a hetero. he like the pussy. not the back-pussy. anyway good luck.

I like Jmatsu cuz he smart cuz he makes good arguments and makes sense without using big words and tryin to sound too smart so i can understand him and what he means... and stuff

like this

yA Basically anybody who dont like jmat stop posting gthx

salty_toad

2dv3237.jpg

quite the accomplishment...uh embarrassment.

this b like the beta lame version of the earlier even lamer than now version of clopek. neck look weaker too.

that shirt looks like how fall out boy sounds.

inaya- <3 <3 <3 agreed

I've met some gay sf/sz/sufu members but i'm not going to lie, kunk's eyes are the ones you'll get lost in. Then again, i think i mainly just eat bbq and drink alcohol with the gay internet members i've hung out with. I don't care what your sexual preference is, you can't go wrong with that.

Guest jmatsu
yeah you would try to cheapen a serious moment like this with a stupid meme...

i don't even understand what servo and worm mean.

explain thyselves!