waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Guest jmatsu
yes.. yes...i violated the norms! lol

really tho.. i likeit like that though like fuck it

looks ridiculous, but yeah u don't care...

Guest jmatsu
all bunched up n shiz. i dont think it looks that bad.

oh yeah? then i woulda told him to get shit hemmed. or to pull up his pants.

Guest jmatsu
I'd really like to see jkissi's fit with his pants pulled up and not tucked them into his shoes.. just to compare.

it's really no big mystery. as usual mr. waffles just pointed out the obvious. it all depends what you'd consider 2 b the lesser of 2 evils.

if jkissi pulled up his pants, hemmed shit, and maybe a simple cuff (if he didn't wanna alter shit), i think the fit would be decent.

right now it's not that bad, but white pants tucked into brown desert boots?!? anyone ever consider that the pants and the foowear this time don't work well together in their current state?

oh yeah? then i woulda told him to get shit hemmed. or to pull up his pants.

things would like a whole lot sharper with a little less sag.

there is a perfect point of sag on skinny jeans where the pockets add to the shape of the butt [and we all know how much ladies love looking at a good butt], then there is a saggy sag.

it is a pity as the colours are fresh, and there is something appealing about the crispness of the fit.

Whoa, didnt know was still going on , good point Hap.

hmmm looking at the picture carefully there is a little "bit" too much of sag right there something I would correct as If I started walking.

For some reason i cant tuck in toungue and all that with Clarks, otheer wise with OC Desert boots leave them laced up its just a more cleaner look in my opinion .

no pic today either

-TOJ House Label slim varsity

-TOJ House Label perfect shirt

-TOJ House Label perfect shorts

-MMM german army trainers

the sizing just speaks straight to me: slim, 46

Whoa, didnt know was still going on , good point Hap.

hmmm looking at the picture carefully there is a little "bit" too much of sag right there something I would correct as If I started walking.

For some reason i cant tuck in toungue and all that with Clarks, otheer wise with OC Desert boots leave them laced up its just a more cleaner look in my opinion .

Roll up your pants or get wider chinos....?!

img2420nkl.jpg

going out for dinner

had to smarten up a bit, left my bag at home. and my hair was flapping in my face.

ccp ramie coat

luc knit

old dh jeans iv not worn for a long long time

ndc shoes

scarf acquired from a drunken night out