waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

also it's the first time i've seen jane so excited to get hit on by someone

maybe i should sell my jawns and get a gym membership and only wear a vest and have sex with boys

from what i hear about you , gym membership is not going to help you,my aesthetically challenged friend

money?

I want to... I switch between glasses and contacts :(

leroy,you are a hot guy,with a great body,but unfortunately i have to scroll up and crop your head when fapping to your pics...those glasses just kill it for me

book in for a lasic consulttion now...run

were 2 kopp

leroy,you are a hot guy,with a great body,but unfortunately i have to scroll up and crop your head when fapping to your pics...those glasses just kill it for me

book in for a lasic consulttion now...run

LMAO

yo i'm just reppin my team. what team are you on? you wanna start shit??

*takes off hoops*

Yeah, that's right, Cinnabons. Just keep walkin'. Real tough muthas, ain't ya? You guys don't show me much. Why don't you dickheads just walk all the way back home to the food court, huh?

Yeah, that's right, Cinnabons. Just keep walkin'. Real tough muthas, ain't ya? You guys don't show me much. Why don't you dickheads just walk all the way back home to the food court, huh?

hold up.

hold the fuck up.

smarties ice cream exists and u r not telling me where i can kopp what the fuck is this

11u9ohl.jpg

this is for you Mr Waffles

I have come across this just now.

I think gay_dad who has the similar whole package used to do it in a much more sophisticated way. This is quite vulgar.

btw, you are one of the most feminine dom top I have seen. Is this the new trend? Sissy top and butch btm.