waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Damn, dino. That looks really good. I never was able to find that OS blazer when i had the pants from last spring. Helps that you made that move up to the nyc i guess. Those are jeans in that pic? Thought they were trousers. Must be overdyed or something. Keep it steezy.

I HATE YOU SO MUCH!

What size is that rain slicker and if you ever plan on selling it, holler.

lololol its not me man lol but its a Size Small.. I doubt I'm going to sell it got it for a steal from $375.00 retail :D sell me those boots you had

yo nfone dope stuff

Is that thing hard to find? I thought i saw it at the orlando jcrew awhile back. Next time i'm in town i'll look for it if people are fiending

lololol its not me man lol but its a Size Small.. I doubt I'm going to sell it got it for a steal from $375.00 retail :D sell me those boots you had

yo nfone dope stuff

grrrr, tempting offer..

how much did you get the coat for anyway? every time i went in to one, they only had medium and up which fit huge. once the priced dropped on the site, it went from a fsr to nothing but big man sizes. goddamn j. crew.

Yeah man got it for $100 off the bay , it fits pretty well to me for an rain coat. I knew it would come in handy for spring rain and it does its job.

Josh - like rob said on HB, that fit is great, but i think you shoulda gone w/ some more subtle boots then the LL Beans.

PS - i needs me a jacket like that for this spring weather.

Damn, dino. That looks really good. I never was able to find that OS blazer when i had the pants from last spring. Helps that you made that move up to the nyc i guess. Those are jeans in that pic? Thought they were trousers. Must be overdyed or something. Keep it steezy.

yeah, stretch 5-pocket jeans. no overdye, purple warp and weft. luhh em.