waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

i stretched the picture. say it

I'll stand up for the guy. I've hung out with him in real life and he's pretty much stretched out like that 24/7. Dude is tall and skinny as hell

they're church's, it's a pretty classic loafer. don't see how you can hate on the shoes themselves. or that last fit, really. but alright man

he just doesn't like them. nor do i. i'm pretty sure everybody here knows of church's, but regardless of your blatant label-dropping, those are just kinda lame. i assume you just found a these pair of churches at your local thrift store and they happened to fit you. save your money and buy some of their better shit.

I don't like your scarf and how its draped.

I don't like how your jeans fit.

Those shoes are butt ugly.

Don't like your roll up with that shoe.

Your roll up reveal ugly sox for an ugly shoe, sock and roll up combo.

If you were gonna do those ugly shoes should have wore khakis or chinos and if you were gonna roll those up, they should be sock-less.

and this is just purely my peeve, but your hair dosn't match @ all.

nah, they were free.

nothing wrong with not liking them, i'm just saying it's beyond me how they could be "ugly".

edit: butt ugly

hblack,

he thinks they are butt ugly, and you don't. get over it.

To me It just looks like you are trying too hard to be fashionable. not for sufu, but where ever you are. It's like on some "previous level styling on you" concept. It's Like "I'm wearing jeans AND shoes, let me throw this scarf around my neck" style. You might be "doin' it up" were you are @, but that aint gonna fly on the 'fu.

Guest barbarian
Hblack's fit looks just as bland as every other fit he's ever posted. No more, no less.

Yea, why are people backing him? I remember when dude was new and was deep in the red because his style sucked, and his fits have not changed one bit.

Btw, BrokeDJ, that is a great fit on the suit.