waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Remember when fade2blak started crying and made a whole thread about not posting anymore?

i actually quite like f2b but;

Maybe it's my display of wealth, knowledge, and general sense of self-satisfaction that causes some pathetic, self loathing and insecure people to try to bring someone else down to their level...people don't like to see someone else doing good, better than them especially. but whatever man. the amount of hate on this board is really getting suffocating.

...is pretty rich.

..people take the piss simply because your face looks like it was carved out of wood by a tribesman... the whole steez jealousy thing is way off.

i actually quite like f2b but;

...is pretty rich.

..people take the piss simply because your face looks like it was carved out of wood by a tribesman... the whole steez jealousy thing is way off.

lol nice man...thanks to AJ for reminding me of that gem from 2007.

Man. Everything looks pretty good to me, but you really do suck with the whole shoe thing. Are you trying to make it look more casual or just show how to instantly ruin shit?

If you really want to know, I'm to damn lazy to lace my shoes. I lace all my shoes pretty loose so i can easily slip in to them and i'm not paying attention how the trousers fall when i put my shoes on. Definitly not good for the inside of the shoe either but i don't really care.

If you really want to know, I'm to damn lazy to lace my shoes. I lace all my shoes pretty loose so i can easily slip in to them and i'm not paying attention how the trousers fall when i put my shoes on. Definitly not good for the inside of the shoe either but i don't really care.

He's talking about how you wear trainers with a suit. Kinda ruins your whole "edge" if there was any there in the first place. Sorry man, but sneakers with that outfit is sorta very whack.

He's nonchalant though. Doesn't care bout nuttin. Didn't you read?

Yeah, I can agree with this.

Jil Sander has always done a nice pinstripe suit. As did Hedi Slimane during his Dior days.

the only thing i have with that Unwashed outfit is he is trying to do the nonchalant suit thing (one which apparently many people think is kinda cliche/try hard, but I don't have any particular problem with the look), but the sneakers and everything are too polished, too slick. Try that outfit again with a turtleneck, and a pair of more peasant sneakers like grey new balances.

Likewise I think those shoes would go better with more dirty and beat up clothes.

Guest Airjamie
those laces are bugging the shit out of me

Seriously though.....this shit hasnt died yet? I understand doing it on boots but sneakers? Taking extra time to speedlace shit that you can just kick off is fucking stupid.

oh hell naw, i'm not that stingy. In an ideal world where I did have a domain of peasants, I'd probably hand them Junya Watanabe X Levi's.

All praise Lord Fade.

i don't even like the Junya x Levi's, but if you'll buy them for me, you can call me a peasant all day.

I don't even need to give shitty clothes to the peasants; they do it themselves (see "ed hardy" and "enyce")

78 is gonna fucking flip if he sees that

78 already gets a headache from 95% of this forum (or any forum that's not 5th D)