waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

cutebutdeadly, for some reason, that scarf doesn't look right with that outfit to me.

i think she got the point long b4 u felt the need to chime in.

I just thought I'd say it one more time, you know, cause I felt like it.

i just thought i'd give you two red boxes, you know, cause i felt like it (and can).

you in k-land, right? seems like all the rage over there.

people rock them here too, but only kids that don't know any better. not anyone with taste.

actually, I saw a t-shirt with that scarf printed on the actual shirt. I couldn't tell if it was a joke or not, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't. made me have violent thoughts.

people rock them here too, but only kids that don't know any better. not anyone with taste.

actually, I saw a t-shirt with that scarf printed on the actual shirt. I couldn't tell if it was a joke or not, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't. made me have violent thoughts.

well if you consider the old general rule of thumb that korea is years behind tokyo (this may have changed) in terms of fashion trends, maybe shit is still cool over there??

i know shit ain't cool in tokyo.

it wasn't. maybe it was this:

undftd-af1-tee-1.jpg

yknow what's the best about shemaghs? when i see the low-end business people that work in my office building wearing them with their Moore's suits and jansport backpacks.

only in canada...

i hope.