waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly is always the one I think of.

You don't think that looks spaghetti western? Or maybe vermicelli western?

if i had to correlate his fit to a morricone soundtrack i woulda wanted to say morricone for argento, but i can't specifically remember what films he composed for vs. goblin.

...and which film where a slasher dressed in black hacked up bitches to morricone-psych/jerk. the reason i asked was not to call u out but because i genuinely wanted to remember. anyway i do think that spagetti westerns is just alittle far fetched.

superbored

reputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_highpos.gif

it's starting to get cold out...

2965556044_95cc78d14e_o.jpg

this is like dj fairy's "wimp-limpwristed" remix of cheep. don't even know if cheep would have the gall to get stupid enough 2 wear that mexican't top.

if i had to correlate his fit to a morricone soundtrack i woulda wanted to say morricone for argento, but i can't specifically remember what films he composed for vs. goblin.

...and which film where a slasher dressed in black hacked up bitches to morricone-psych/jerk. the reason i asked was not to call u out but because i genuinely wanted to remember. anyway i do think that spagetti westerns is just alittle far fetched.

Goblin, ay?

Tracks 1 and 2 from the Zombi score make me feel like I'm in Contra. Which is a good thing, I suppose. I've actually been listening to that lately. Those tracks are good to pump iron to.

That Mexican top looks stupid.

Goblin, ay?

Tracks 1 and 2 from the Zombi score make me feel like I'm in Contra. Which is a good thing, I suppose. I've actually been listening to that lately. Those tracks are good to pump iron to.

That Mexican top looks stupid.

i have love for zombi, but zombie zombie > zombi

i have love for zombi, but zombie zombie > zombi

It's a cool score for the most part. I've noticed that sometimes some works kind of throw the movies off in ineffective ways. I don't wanna hear funk while some slut gets impaled through here eyeball on a splint of wood by a big scary zombie. I wanna hear funkrock.

It's a cool score for the most part. I've noticed that sometimes some works kind of throw the movies off in ineffective ways. I don't wanna hear funk while some slut gets impaled through here eyeball on a splint of wood by a big scary zombie. I wanna hear funkrock.

franny, my bad. i misread and thought you were talking about horror prog new band zombi not the movie. yeah fab frizzi scored some good shit.

franny, my bad. i misread and thought you were talking about horror prog new band zombi not the movie. yeah fab frizzi scored some good shit.

Zombi (the band) is alright. Their hearts are in the right places. That song legacy from Surface to Air is pretty sick. My buddy pointed something out, and that's that their production sound sounds a lot like Rush, which totally killed my buzz.

Can't rep but excellent Stella refrence

superbored

reputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_highpos.gif

this is like dj fairy's "wimp-limpwristed" remix of cheep. don't even know if cheep would have the gall to get stupid enough 2 wear that mexican't top.

God damnit, I hate Philadelphia.

superbored

...or is homeboy just givin givenchy couture a shout-out?

00130m.jpg