waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

look short to me, but thats just the kid's build, I don't think its going to change drastically anytime soon.

powerviolence, maybe you could up your flinstone vitamin intake.

or see meathead thread for steroid tips.

whaddabout jap secret boots. u been in japland 2 understand this?

pls wait a couple weeks before you do so...until the rep system allows me to neg u again.

I don't get you dude. Like, I'm seriously trying to be civil with you because there are so many dickheads on the net & in the world that I deal with constantly that I can't stand to deal with another. Yet you keep being negative. I laughed at your pic (i'm assuming it was supposed to be funny) so what's the problem?

I'm 17 posts deep, do you really have enough ammo to hate me already, or are you just an asshole naturally?

I don't get you dude. Like, I'm seriously trying to be civil with you because there are so many dickheads on the net & in the world that I deal with constantly that I can't stand to deal with another. Yet you keep being negative. I laughed at your pic (i'm assuming it was supposed to be funny) so what's the problem?

I'm 17 posts deep, do you really have enough ammo to hate me already, or are you just an asshole naturally?

Did U really think feigned laughter would spare you?

Negged.

lol'd.

jay just baleet ur account now and rejoin,

u can still have oct 08 reg date

I don't see why I would do that. I'm just being me, so even if I do rejoin, it'd still be the same outcome. Besides, I don't take this shit seriously enough to care about some internet dudes having fun with the rep system.

I don't see why I would do that. I'm just being me, so even if I do rejoin, it'd still be the same outcome. Besides, I don't take this shit seriously enough to care about some internet dudes having fun with the rep system.

erased your other posts, huh? doing such is for pussies. yet another reason to neg rep u.

reputation_balance.gifWhat are you wearing...10-24-2008 12:51 AMJay.postwhore.

if you didn't really care about shit why would you try to neg me back...even though your dick don't work?

you contradict yourself. more neg rep when i can.

anybody, feel free...

Jay. vbmenu_register("postmenu_1326133", true);

bored

reputation_neg.gifreputation_neg.gif

"I know how these message boards work. First, everyone hates you for no reason. After awhile, when people get tired of being assholes, the hate dies down. Finally, everyone loves you because you've spent 4 yrs of your social life here trying to impress everyone (most who you'll never meet).

Good day. "

^from his sig...i"m sure he'll change it (again).

you don't know how THIS forum works cause you just joined and seem to have a rather inferior mental capacity. you were hated on for being stupid, being pussy, saying shit everyone has heard, erasing comments, repping hypbeast.com in your sig, etc...shoud i go on??

the hate won't die down until you stop being a dumbass (so probably not until you die).

good day? bitch, i hope have a shitty day. i hope you slip on a bannana peel, fall down and break your tailbone.

www.youtube.com/hotcoffee15

www.worldstarhiphop.com

I know how these message boards work. First, everyone hates you for no reason. After awhile, when people get tired of being assholes, the hate dies down. Finally, everyone loves you because you've spent 4 yrs of your social life here trying to impress everyone (most who you'll never meet).

Good day.

worldstarhiphop.com? Wow. You've simply substituted one worthless link with another.

There are many examples of new members who have never been hated on like you have. Thats because they either have great taste and style, a good sense of humor, or are extremely critical. You on the other hand are dispositionally hated for having not yet proved yourself to be anything but a groveling pussy that can't contend. We will probably never warm up to you.

Fuck off.