waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

the real question is, will it be enough to win or cost either party the election?

well, political analysts are saying its all but over for Mccain. People are realizing that its just turning into a smear campaign and that Palin doesnt know her asshole from her elbow.

Realistically, if it wasnt for palin, mccain could be our new president. Thanks for pandering to idiots and not giving americans' intellect enough credit mccain!! Talk about backfire fo sheeez

i was wathcing larry king the other night and they were showing clips of rush limbaugh outraged by colin powells endorsement of barack obama where he stated "hes only voting for him cuz hes black" to which larry king responded "i wonder if rush's endorsement of mccain is cuz he's white." Ahh good times

soooo....what are you wearing today?

colin powells endorsement of barack obama

The video of the interview where Colin Powell endorses Obama is ridiculous. The man is phenomenally well spoken, his ability to craft intelligent responses on the fly while talking would have made him a powerhouse in the debates had he run before the controversy.