waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

lol, vans

Really?

let's not begin the about-facing and upturning of our noses towards vans, alright? there's nothing wrong with a dirtied up pair of classics to go with some errday casual shit...them joints is just timeless. and much more realistic than the silly prices stuck on high-end sneakers, which sort of a joke of a concept in the first place.

Baha, no it's okay, but there's the fact that these pants are a little big around the leg/ass so instead of just being loose, it makes me look like I have tree trunk thighs/an awkward crotch.

how do the pants make your butt look like?

let's not begin the about-facing and upturning of our noses towards vans, alright? there's nothing wrong with a dirtied up pair of classics to go with some errday casual shit...them joints is just timeless. and much more realistic than the silly prices stuck on high-end sneakers, which sort of a joke of a concept in the first place.

You don't know shit.

Timelessness is a myth used to sell shitty clothing. Nothing is sacred. No amount of history can protect a brand's image from being spoiled, especially when they willingly cater to the wanton demands of the mass marketplace. I don't think you'll ever see a pair of common projects, lanvins, or raf simons sneakers with an all-over skull print, or other immature imagery like that. There is valid reason that price points are high for designer sneakers, and their is an even greater difference in terms of quality. The vast majority of the Vans catalog is poorly made tacky garbage, so even if it is possible to obtain a simple pair of "classic" era's repping the brand itself is still quite shameful. I'de rather wear some unbranded wall-mart canvas sneaker than an "authentic" pair of "classic" vans.

You don't know shit.

Timelessness is a myth used to sell shitty clothing. Nothing is sacred. No amount of history can protect a brand's image from being spoiled, especially when they willingly cater to the wanton demands of the mass marketplace. I don't think you'll ever see a pair of common projects, lanvins, or raf simons sneakers with an all-over skull print, or other immature imagery like that. There is valid reason that price points are high for designer sneakers, and their is an even greater difference in terms of quality. The vast majority of the Vans catalog is poorly made tacky garbage, so even if it is possible to obtain a simple pair of "classic" era's repping the brand itself is still quite shameful. I'de rather wear some unbranded wall-mart canvas sneaker than an "authentic" pair of "classic" vans.

I don't think you understand....I had a long post ready to go but this is the best response.

You don't know shit.

i disagree because fffffffffffffffffff

out to the Festival of SPEEEED today at the Ritz Orlando today to exhibit the completed prototype design for the interdimensional hypercubicle traveling hyperspeed vessel applied to an everyday motorcycle! check out pics below!!!

IMG_1538.jpg

IMG_1536.jpg

IMG_1542.jpg

IMG_1517.jpg

IMG_1515.jpg

You definitely bring GUCCI to the next level.

Frida bitch should sit on your cock at least for 2 and half hour in return.

I don't think you understand....I had a long post ready to go but this is the best response.

Right. So I'll just take your word that you have something intelligent to say.

Today i was gonna wear my Ann D waistcoat with my Guidi boots and my CCP cropped trousers, but decided that just saying so is better than actually posting a fit pic.

+ rep. (10)

Right. So I'll just take your word that you have something intelligent to say.

Today i was gonna wear my Ann D waistcoat with my Guidi boots and my CCP cropped trousers, but decided that just saying so is better than actually posting a fit pic.

+ rep. (10)

You are a gigantic fucking dumbass if you think the fact that Vans makes all-over skull print slipons has anything to do with the way a pair of simple all black his looks in an outfit.

Snip novel

I know we like to ascribe things like authenticity and high-mindedness to explain why designer items are above the immaturity and capital driven antics of the common market, but honestly sir, those are a pair of sneakers. The crafting such a vehement response is equaled in absurdity only by your willingness to defend brands with quadruple the pricepoint on the basis that the REST of their catalogue better suits your sensibilities.

Sneakers friend, sneakers. If you like a pair, buy them, the fact that they may have produced an iron maiden colorway doesn't really ruin my enjoyment of a simple pair of eras.