waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

2h39ag1.jpg

(1/5 view WAYWT)

cmon guy. we all seen these nikes before. you gotta show the rest of "your" fit. for all we know this is just a pic of kanye with his sneakers actually laced up.

2dj737m.jpg

Man, the internet seriously harshes me out sometimes. I think about this fellow and the other dudes that no one likes (agentj and the other one who looks like him) and how old they probably are, and I imagine how much it's going to hurt for them to be full grown adults and look back at the time when they could have the most fun of their lives and they spent a good portion of it failing to get strangers they never met to like them. It was one thing before the advent of the net to be such a shitty teenager that you were forever fucked in your hometown or whatever, but these guys are so lame they become phenomenons. Dudes there are gifs made about you! Time for a new hobby.

Guest flashkobalt
looking keen on the first day of class:

sept.jpg

some outfits while i was traveling...

this cat loved me because i fed her lamb stew:

africa2.jpg

africa3.jpg

i had to get out of the car to fold this road sign back so we could figure out where the hell we were

africa4.jpg

South Africa ???? awesome....thanks for the pics; but they do make me homesick...

:)

I offered my help in the Supermarket for a one shot proxy service, but I'm new here and nobody knows me yet. So let me introduce myself with these two pictures :

yam_5_300766.jpg

yam_8_300700.jpg

Emmanuel Ungaro

Yohji Yamamoto

Maison Martin Margiela

scarf Dolce et Gabbana

:(:):confused::confused::mad::(:):confused:

I offered my help in the Supermarket for a one shot proxy service, but I'm new here and nobody knows me yet. So let me introduce myself with these two pictures :

yam_5_300766.jpg

yam_8_300700.jpg

Emmanuel Ungaro

Yohji Yamamoto

Maison Martin Margiela

scarf Dolce et Gabbana

yam_5_300766.jpg

yam_8_300700.jpg

Emmanuel Ungaro

Yohji Yamamoto

Maison Martin Margiela

scarf Dolce et Gabbana

this still looks better than 90% of superfuture