waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

dude, nothing's worst than wearing something a bit tight, then the subway starts shaking and you feel like your tits are jiggling and you see some pervs staring.

uuuuh

Ha

hahaha

Um, I thought you meant Subway (seven sandwiches with 6 grams of fat or less) was making you so jiggly.

And I rushed to defend my delicious fast food.

I'm stupid.

Mtl has epic EPIC subway frotteurs. Topped only by Japan.

Ugh, Le Metro.

dude, nothing's worst than wearing something a bit tight, then the subway starts shaking and you feel like your tits are jiggling and you see some pervs staring.

uuuuh

would pay US Dollars to see jiggle.

Sounds so perv. but do not care.

i think sonicvoodoo's bewbs may be bigger then mine..

whitney - I really like those shorts. Info? And there's something about the white shoes with that outfit I really love.

thanks :) its from my sister.. she loves shopping in second hand stores and i have no patience for it so every now and then i peek into her closet when i can't find anything new i really like.. sometimes i get away with keeping it and those shorts are a bit big for her i think, she's a bit shorter and skinnier then me.

Guest jmatsu
have sex with me whitney

yo you my - - - - - and all, but i think you need some help.

if you want a girl to fuck u you can go about it 3 ways.

1.use some playa finesse (u gotta work on this alittle bit).

2.do like u do. buy the pussys. "have sex with me," accompanied by some sort of financial promise (you should actually pay tho). i mean you might get some psycho slut in heat-roused up by saying shit like "slut i gonna fuck u til u dead" or someshit, but i really doubt that "have sex with me" is gonna make any girl's luv-juice gush. sounds so pussy. plus unfortunatley for alota guys whitney does not strike me as nympho/deviant.

3.rape (if you got a good lawyer).

yo you my - - - - - and all, but i think you need some help.

if you want a girl to fuck u you can go about it 3 ways.

1.use some playa finesse (u gotta work on this alittle bit).

2.do like u do. buy the pussys. "have sex with me," accompanied by some sort of financial promise (you should actually pay tho). i mean you might get some psycho slut in heat-roused up by saying shit like "slut i gonna fuck u til u dead" or someshit, but i really doubt that "have sex with me" is gonna make any girl's luv-juice gush. sounds so pussy. plus unfortunatley for alota guys whitney does not strike me as nympho/deviant.

3.rape (if you got a good lawyer).

but edmonds got the crazy denimzzz and workwearzzzzz........that don't help?

Guest jmatsu
but edmonds got the crazy denimzzz and workwearzzzzz........that don't help?

wait for beatle to chime in. tho i don't think there'd b any mutual attraction.