waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

^ That might mean your fits look too much like some other cats', or maybe the backdrop + composition of your waywts are played as well.. regardless I like your shoes..

I've been blonde for the last few months... but actually it's getting closer and closer to white everytime.

hmm

last waywt you posted, I recall it being darker.

I like it how it is right now. White white would be too harsh. This is a good look.

Guest doubletap
2m789id.jpg

just seeing if anyone likes the fit of the new flat head 1001's.

dunno if this has been covered, but that dino tee is straight biting guns n roses

not that it matters since most here are too young to remember anyways.

waywt60.png

sid vicious tee, bcbg skirt, cadillac seat belt, balenciaga booties, manic panic

suzie go bright bright white! it looks really good bleachy

i havent showed my parents mine yet and i have a hair appointment tomorrow morning, oh no

Guest jmatsu
waywt60.png

sid vicious tee, bcbg skirt, cadillac seat belt, balenciaga booties, manic panic

looks cool... but don't like the caddy seatbelt-belt. just cheapens the outfit. not feeling the blue rogue-hair streak either.

dunno if this has been covered, but that dino tee is straight biting guns n roses

not that it matters since most here are too young to remember anyways.

yeah i guess i'm too young since i have no idea what you're talking about. i'm a 90's kid. unfortunately smash mouth and sugar ray were my guns n' roses.

i listened to gnr when i was 6

and look how you turned out... :rolleyes:

hah. just kidding bro. um, like i said... 90's was my era of childhood. i believe this was the time axel rose hid in a basement for some years and turned into a whitey, corn-rowed meth head only to unveil himself at a music award show (i think it was on MTV... i was old enough for that one).

yeah. thank god slash is in velvet revolver. i don't even like that type of music but i'd be scared to be around axel. the only axel i'm digging... is axel foley.