boy:corpusSHIRT/april77JEANS/converseSHOES

i don't normally waywt but crosspost from tacos thread:

waywt.jpg

ocho tacos de carne asada

AA x the thing in my avatar

SEXFH05BK

Retros of wEstSidE's favorite Nikes

NO BURRITOS JUST TACOS NO?

I've never been to taco thread. Didn't know it exists so I'm not sure if this is already spammed within it. Oh cool shirt. Grapes!

ignore my censored out dad, i figured he wouldnt want me posting pictures of him on the internet lol.

popscensorednc5.png

we were in omaho today, minnesota yesterday, and kansas tomorrow. traveling in a semitruck. and i must say, holy shit middle america is boring!

dear powerviolence,

I do not dislike your clothes, your gf is cute, and your whole geshtalt is fine, but please cut your hair. It really pisses me off. It's on some Jonas Bros. tip and its really bothering me.

Thanks,

The management.

popscensorednc5.png

judging by the shoelace belt and the stussy tee, i'm guessing you're a skater. why are your shoes so clean? brand new? GET THEM DIRTY.

if you don't skate, stop wearing that shoelace belt. in fact, you might want to reconsider it in any case.

powerviolence, I second the haircut thing. you're okay by me, but you should really consider a new hairstyle.

haha yes i skate. ive been wearing the shoelace belt since i started skating back in middle school. i just feel super uncomfortable in a normal belt after all those years of rocking the shoelace. and the vans, well they are like 2 days old. i was tempted to throw some dirt on them today, but i'll just let them get dirty naturally. i give them another week until they are brown lol.