waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Guest jmatsu

i dont care if he b creepy or perverted. it's just that his creepiness is just so fuckin lame. this guy don' got the t balls to come out and say what he really wanna say. he b 2 pussy for any barbarian sexual harrassement. weak.

i dont care if he b creepy or perverted. it's just that his creepiness is just so fuckin lame. this guy don' got the t balls to come out and say what he really wanna say. he b 2 pussy for any barbarian sexual harrassement. weak.

Word. At least it would be funny if he was saying perverted-ass shit like "baby, I wanna eat the corn outta yo shit". Dude be writing Heikus to SuFu females and shit.

Word. At least it would be funny if he was saying perverted-ass shit like "baby, I wanna eat the corn outta yo shit". Dude be writing Heikus to SuFu females and shit.

Why is it lame? Perhaps he has a foot fetish which is not as uncommon as one would think... Should we ostracize him just because he openly discusses his extreme liking towards shoes and the like? In any case, I highly doubt he is doing it just for the sake of being funny, rather just openly discussing his fetish while having the anonymity of the internet to shield him from public out lash. However, should I think it is taken too far if the original posters ask politely for him to stop, otherwise I think the stigma attached with having fetishes is clearly apparent.

Why is it lame? Perhaps he has a foot fetish which is not as uncommon as one would think... Should we ostracize him just because he openly discusses his extreme liking towards shoes and the like? In any case, I highly doubt he is doing it just for the sake of being funny, rather just openly discussing his fetish while having the anonymity of the internet to shield him from public out lash. However, should I think it is taken too far if the original posters ask politely for him to stop, otherwise I think the stigma attached with having fetishes is clearly apparent.

you're fucking stupid. there's no stigma about fetishes (they're discussed here on the regular), the issue is talking about a complete strangers feet in a sexual way on a message board.

by your logic, it'd be okay to be like "ohhh, (insert female name here) can you spit in my asshole? i wish you'd come spit in my asshole...i love it when you spit in my asshole." this asshole has no history on the board and knows no one here.

still creepy, non?

fuck you stupid.

you're fucking stupid. there's no stigma about fetishes (they're discussed here on the regular), the issue is talking about a complete strangers feet in a sexual way on a message board.

by your logic, it'd be okay to be like "ohhh, (insert female name here) can you spit in my asshole? i wish you'd come spit in my asshole...i love it when you spit in my asshole." this asshole has no history on the board and knows no one here.

still creepy, non?

fuck you stupid.

haha damn you clopek, you beat me to the punch.

gingham.jpg

the shirt is a blue gingham but i can't take pictures for shit

Rrrrrreally like this. Can't rep. The boots especially.