waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

SOEPOEM: u look amazing!! the shirt, the belt, the shoeeessss i love them!

e0d9n0b5 NICE SHOES TOO

MARCUS what butt exercises do u do...ur butt is too perky to belong to a boy...but u look cute

okaayy, y-3 skirt, unknown tank top, ann d vest, dvn sandals,

waywt36.png

Awww yeah, inaya and I gonna get it on tonight. And by that, I mean we're probably just going to braid each other's hair.
then we can have a pillow fight and watch Grease. <3

Guest jmatsu
IMG_0287.jpg

random t

KMW

Nike

leeacto,

in every single fit pic you posted, you look like a g.i. joe. minus the cool uniforms and guns.

Guest jmatsu
no, these are just fat sacks of shit. there ain't no thunder in them, just bitch ass jello

they look like 1 week old christmas hams. after a while the meat and it's marble starts to decay, thus losing firmness and the ability to retain their original shape.

what was he thinking right before he posted? was meda crossing his fingers and praying that nobody would notice these two monstrosities that happen to be connected to his feet and torso? there is shame in having no shame. yuck.

they look like a 1 week old christmas hams. after a while the meat and it's marble starts to decay, thus losing firmness and the inability to retain their original shape.

what was he thinking right before he posted? was meda crossing his fingers and praying that nobody would notice these two monstrosities that happen to be connected to his feet and torso? there is shame in having no shame. yuck.

well, well, well! the most diabolical hater this side of the mississippi!

bought the house at the top of the market. cut me some fucking slack.

redid bathroom. redid upstairs. have not redone kitchen. you own a house? you'll see what i mean.

Sorry, I was just crackin stones. You break you ass trying to fix up your place and some cunt like me comes along and hates.

I own and I know exactly what you mean. Shit never, ever ends.