I have nothing to wear tomorrow

will I live long enough

to grow up

and momma's in the bedroom

with the door closed.

jesus.

Ok, I'm prettier than ur girl Jeff.

My girl is prettier than ur girl.

This shit is a fail. All you've proved is that your girl has no class. She loves showing off her half-assed shit to the internet. Congrats. You're dating a whore.

jesus.

Ok, I'm prettier than ur girl Jeff.

My girl is prettier than ur girl.

This shit is a fail. All you've proved is that your girl has no class. She loves showing off her half-assed shit to the internet. Congrats. You're dating a whore.

blahblahblah shits been said repeatedly for the past like 3 pages already.

Guest jeffvyain

...tired of this thread. put away the lotion and let's move on...all you saw was a pair of boyshorts. i know it's more than most of you have gotten in quite a while, but it's okay. there's a brighter future ahead for some of you at least... maybe not hali. he'll have to get rid of those disgusting grey girly jeans

...tired of this thread. put away the lotion and let's move on...all you saw was a pair of boyshorts. i know it's more than most of you have gotten in quite a while, but it's okay. there's a brighter future ahead for some of you at least... maybe not hali. he'll have to get rid of those disgusting grey girly jeans

Just keep quiet and post more pics of your girl.

thank you timbs for giving this thread a much-needed sweep of lemony fresh class before the stench of stale patchouli, fake tan and cheap charlotte russe sundresses got too strong

thank you timbs for giving this thread a much-needed sweep of lemony fresh class before the stench of stale patchouli, fake tan and cheap charlotte russe sundresses got too strong

Have we all gotten so old that we've forgotten how love is, when you're in high school? That need to hold hands and tell everyone in the world that you're fucking, because you need to express the greatest love the world has ever known?

Steamer!

I actually just started using a soap with patchouli in it. I'd never worn it before but I have to admit, contrary to what I think about most people who wear it... I dig it. So what's the consensus on patchouli? Gross? Is it a matter of moderation?

too soon?

Ha!

Will +wrap.