waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

I can understand hypebeasters or former hbs taking styling cues from soundbomber but why do they have to use the exact same angles and photo styles as him too?

IMG_0321.jpg

Please, no talking/texting on phone for a WAYWT pose. It looks contrived and artificial, and it shows a lack of respect for your audience (us, the sufu viewing public). One should direct full attention to the task at hand (taking a self portrait to share with other men). If an urgent call was being attended to, then suspend your WAYWT photoshoot until you are ready to do a proper shot.

Im gonna start neg repping everyone whose eyes dont face the camera.

edit: please shave that thing on your chin and get a haircut. Also, your shoes are fuckin awesome.

i will shave this evening, as for the hair, my balls can be found in my pants and are my complaint department they take on their complaints via oral pleasure to them. and i wasnt paying attention when it went off, but i will make eye contact in my next waywt. also thank you for the words on the shoes i love these things.

i like joey's hair and shoes, but am unsure about his mobile as i can't see what type it is.

also, i am anticipating a small child or maybe kitten to come flying out of the open window that resembles some sort of poopchute/duct in that photo.

It be Rick Owens my boy.
Of this, I am sure, he is already aware.

Thanks, Servo is right once again though.

I was more curious towards the reason why said RO stole was so, ermmmm 'pricey'...

Like I said, I hardly ever question the price of items, but I was curious what caused the astronomical pricetag on said piece of fabric.

And I won't take "it's Rick Owens" for an answer...

What shape is it? Is there some next level cutting involved that I'm not aware of?

Is it actually chiffon? If not what material is it? How is it printed, could possibly be discharge? Or woven into the fabric?

Are the edges handrolled? I'd assume they were, and handrolling is no fun as I know first hand, but still, it would have to be done by a high end lawyer in order to turn out this pricey.

Don't get me wrong, I think it looks very pretty on Still (yes homo, the lumberjack type...) and he should buy whatever he wants if he has that buying power, I'm just curious...

isn't rick owens himself a short legged ugly midget? that could explain the price. obviously he hates mankind and laughs at idiots buying his stuff for $$$.

nah, you're thinking of the other rick owens.

thread_gay_midget.jpg

yeah, well... ive been skateboarding every day lately, in 90 degree heat. its much easier to skate in looser shit. really, my skinny jeans dont work for that at all, and ive gained muscle mass in my legs so they dont look as skinny now.