australia :: sydney :: shopping

dumadiscount

bought some red canvas swears at GP today marked down from $179 to $50 :P

also, bit the bullet last night and dropped 200 on con mono2s

i feel like such a girl! 2 pairs of new shoes over the course of 24hrs

hey so you been to south west trader? What's the clothing and accessories like?

It's 395 with paypal from last I heard from him.

430 is the price for MII though.

I'm positive its $430 for the MIJ.

I called them the week they opened. That's the price they gave me on MIJ.

I went in a few weeks later and raw black MIJ was $430.

Maybe they bumped the price since then.

I purchaed a pair of 21cm MIJ's from Assin Melbourne last year for $560.

While possible, I'm pretty doubtful that Assin would've dropped the price by more than 20%. Of course, you could always be right and that'd just leave me feeling... shitty. Hah.

But just as a slight interest note, I asked for the exact same thing from TheGrapist with my black pair of DH21's and... well... The cut's a little different, I swear. My indigos [Assin bought] seem to be noticeably skinnier, even though the tags on both state that they're exactly the same, apart from colour.

Take it as you will. Insurance with buying from Assin is obvious, refunds, you get it there and then and free alterations? And you know what you're buying, sizing is accurate etc.

When dropping that amount of money on a pair of jeans, I reckon it'd probably be wiser to invest the coupla extra dollars to ensure that you'll be completely happy instead of feeling sorta confused.

Within a relatively short walking distance of World Square, does anyone know any decent ramen joints?

Thanks!

Within a relatively short walking distance of World Square, does anyone know any decent ramen joints?

Does anyone know of any that are in the city? I only know of one and that is in north Sydney. Well, 2ish if you count the Korean one in the foodhall of Market city.. if it's still there.

I had a look at the CON shoes in southwest trader, last week? or two weeks ago?, and I didn't think the quality was that great so couldn't bring myself to buy.

These ones looked better built and in the pic they look a bit like toecaps but from the top you see they're not actually toecaps but have 3 intentinal folds/crease lines and look like one of the typical styles available from zozo or rakuten.

Chronicles+of+Never+CUBISM+black+front.JPG

^ i pulled the trigger on the cubisms above. it is expensive but i haven't seen a sexier pair of shoes in sydney since whenever. i only see ugly shoes at rape prices whether its aquila or florsheim or whatever. marsu homme at Incu is quite nice but for 500+ its a little absurd for my wallet.

tell me more about these rakuten/zozo shoes. links would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

Does anyone know of any that are in the city? I only know of one and that is in north Sydney. Well, 2ish if you count the Korean one in the foodhall of Market city.. if it's still there.

ichiban boshi at TGV. ajisen ramen at market city. ramen kan also at market city

seven.homme were you at the curvy launch last night?? i thought i saw you but i have bad memory of people so i didnt say ne thing....

yeah i was there, i thought i saw u but not sure as well .. :D

ichiban boshi is amazing!

there's one at Bondi too!

i went to Don Don on Oxford this evening. it was pretty yum, and very cheap! and loads of people. it looks a little grungy, but it's goooood!

seven.homme were you at the curvy launch last night?? i thought i saw you but i have bad memory of people so i didnt say ne thing....

yeah i was there, i thought i saw u but not sure as well .. :D

superhomo.

how was v-fest sydneysiders

The CSS show at the metro was amazing. So much energy.

Has anyone seen those adds on tv about the presets doing a show at Martin Place or something like that? I can't find any info on it online and it looks like the presets won't be here until June.

Could have turned into a seven.homme.homme.homme meetup.

Anyway, nobody wants to know about zozo shoes, most are a bit out there, and don't like like the quality is there. It's really hit and miss. The folds on the cubisms just reminded me where I saw that detail before and the image turned me off them.

Has anyone seen those adds on tv about the presets doing a show at Martin Place or something like that? I can't find any info on it online and it looks like the presets won't be here until June.

Sounds like it will be one of those short breakfast program performances. I can't remember which channel films thier breakfast show there.

Could have turned into a seven.homme.homme.homme meetup.

Anyway, nobody wants to know about zozo shoes, most are a bit out there, and don't like like the quality is there. It's really hit and miss. The folds on the cubisms just reminded me where I saw that detail before and the image turned me off them.

are you talking about zozo.co.jp store?

doesn't seem t say anything on thier myspace about it other than thier next two shows at the opera house.links?

try look for myspace secret shows

is the store launch invite only? if not as long as i dont have a class that nite i will pop in. supergay meet up?

im affraid it is