australia :: sydney :: shopping

dumadiscount

i tend to think the construction is cheap and crappy given the pricing, which is like over 100 for a pair of canvas slip-ons. in contrast, a shitty pair of rabens is 20 bucks, normal vans are under 100 and MJ x vans are around the same price. the patent ones look like a poorer version of swear.

but quality and durability have nothing to do with their shoes. its all about the steez. at the end of the day, they are still better constructed than rabens and look better than vans.

anyone in here got feedback on love thy neighbour shooz?

qaulity/fit/durability?

i reckon ther

a pretty decent shoe. i picked up a pair of the pointy white leather ones a while ago while they wer on sale @somedays for like 75$ i think it was... dont really wear them too much but pretty cheap anyhow. they r comfy too,unlike most shoes of the same type, they got a real nice support for the arch of your foot which i like. quality is not the best, the leather isnt that good, but i do reckon they will look good with some nice wear and tear,especially the darker ones. nice shoes to wear on the odd days/nites out.

Edit: I meant close early. So they DON'T close early. And are open till late. Late defined as past 4am on weekends. Or till 2 on weekdays.

Victoria Room, Darlinghurst ey?

I was actually looking for places in the city [yes I know that Darlinghurst is really just next door] but yeah.

Well you're not going to find what you're looking for in the CBD. I think you need to explore around Surry Hills, Darlinghurst and Potts Point

so is hanavie still the place to go for haircuts? or have people migrated to shinka? are the prices in shinka the same as hanavie?

I was happier with a haircut from Revo and I'm sticking to my stylist there.

Prices are around $40.

they definately wont be open on friday. no where will be.

to be honest I didn't even know there was a CM store in Bondi - is it good? I have never been a fan of the brand but in their latest collection I saw some cool geometric print jeans or tights or something that I want to get.

Yeah I like it. I just buy alot of the jeans because they are cheap enough to thrash around when I go out clubbing. I never even looked at the shirts and stuff to be honest, but after seeing some of the stuff on the website I'm pretty interested.

It's on O'Brian St, at the end where it meets up with one of the streets perpendicular to the beach (maybe Hall St, can't remember).

I guess I'll just give them a call and find out.

Hey all',

Looking for a pair of raw denim for my gf's brithday...just wondering which shop should i go to?

Cheers,

Dubbo.

My female friends all seem to be large fans of Acne jeans. I'm not entirely sure if they're raw denim, but the choices here are pretty limited, even when it comes to Men's wear. And then obviously, you have Nudie and Cheap Monday I think? Some companies actually do come out with selvedge denim for their female jeans but... I have to confess, it's been awhile since I've gone shopping for girls so I can't think of any off the top of my head.