australia :: sydney :: shopping

dumadiscount

sling and stones raw denim is nice for girls but not available here.

I am totally out of the club scene at the moment... I dont know what is good now as everything i liked has stopped happening a while ago... ie kooky @ club 77, ear candy @ yu, bang gang when it was at moulin rouge and when kink first started like 4 years ago that shit was really good. Now I am not interested in going anywhere mainly due to the bad crowds. The one night that I really wait for is fuck electro in the back room of candys but the girl who puts it on has been on holiday or something, i hope another one happens soon.

Hey all

Just wanted to let people know to watch out if ordering a polo shirt from the Fred Perry website.

The first shirts you see on the site are NOT the so-called classic shirts made in the UK with the good fabric and cool finishes and everything but cheapo nasty ill fitting China versions.... if you want the real deal, what they apparently now call the Classic shirt, goto the Limited Edition section, follow on thru to Buy and then they show up.

There's no info to let you know this either, which is pretty weird if you ask me but yea, i found out the hard way.

Re: Shinka.

Yeah $50 across the board it seems. its a nice bright open joint tho, had hell finding it myself, not outside...but inside!!!!! maybe im just like that :-/

Shame though, I used to love the old victorian joint Hanavie is housed in.

Shinka or Hanavie... the people are so friendly. Great service.

I went around 12pm.....youth, pledge alligence, start something, kids will have their say, f**k t's were all still there....only the kermits and bottle openers were gone...flannels, pocket tees, caps, chinos, hoodies, pullovers were all still there...

does anybody know a good place in the cbd area or northern sydney to get denim hemmed? I've read through most of the pages in this thread and couldn't find anything about this ... apart from Vlada for pants hemming.

take it to kims at china town, cheap and good result ...

what do you get for being a vip?

Also have you guys heard of the come together festival at luna park

i do not like where this festival is headed.

it started out with nice things like The Grates and Sarah Blasko....and now it's full of things i dislike.