australia :: sydney :: shopping

dumadiscount

purestcut.com.au just went on sale guyths.

40%-80% off mjolk stuff.

got the missus the mjolk bomber (for xmas ^^)

copped cp black patent achilles low from revolve the other day too.. cant wait for it to come.. fk i hope i got the right size lol.. and i hope it looks good with skinny jeans >.<

not sure if any of you guys check out the "what are you eating" thread in superculture, but I've been posting a few amount of restaurants which I've reviewed in sydney for my blog...so here's a shameless plug for it in the sydney thread :P

http://herecomesthefood.blogspot.com/

nice blog.

recently been recommended these japanese joints...anyone been to either of these? will be going to one of these this weekend.

Azuma Japanese Restaurant

Shoroku Kabuki Japanese Restaurant

i find alot of the japanese restaurants are non-japanese owned and although a decent tasting meal is available, usually isn't that authentic.

going to be in sydney next week and planning to hit up assin, incu and swt in paddo, our spot in darlinghurst and restricted premises in kings cross. anywhere else worth the effort?

Beautiful on the inside @ surry hills.

they dont have a great deal of clothing but cool homewares and accesories and usually have a small gallery space up.

http://www.beautifulontheinside.com.au/blog/

purestcut.com.au just went on sale guyths.

40%-80% off mjolk stuff.

got the missus the mjolk bomber (for xmas ^^)

copped cp black patent achilles low from revolve the other day too.. cant wait for it to come.. fk i hope i got the right size lol.. and i hope it looks good with skinny jeans >.<

Thanks for the heads up, got the last pair of jeans. +

:D

i find alot of the japanese restaurants are non-japanese owned and although a decent tasting meal is available, usually isn't that authentic.

you can try sakana-ya in crows nest. food is a tad expensive, but its worth it imo. don't be fooled by the bland non japanese decour.

nice blog.

recently been recommended these japanese joints...anyone been to either of these? will be going to one of these this weekend.

Azuma Japanese Restaurant

Shoroku Kabuki Japanese Restaurant

thanks!

we reviewed Azuma's if you couldn't find it :P

http://herecomesthefood.blogspot.com/2008/08/azuma-chifley-plaza-sydney.html

sale sale sale!

Little Hero PR Silly Season Sale Up to 80% off!

Antipodium : Cheap Monday : Chip Chop! : Earnest Sewn : Friedrich Gray : Marsu Homme : Metalicus : Therese Rawsthorne : William Llewellyn Griffiths

Men's and Women's designer collections, Jewellery, Shoes and Accessories

End of Season Spring Summer Samples, Seconds and Old Stock priced from 20 bucks!

Thursday 4th December - 5pm-8pm

Friday 5th December - 10am-8pm

Saturday 6th December - 10am-7pm

Level 2, Suite 2, 46-58 Holt Street, Surry Hills, 02 9698 9907

Cash Only!

no worries dudes.

yupsterism, you can also check out www.fasterlouder.com.au

reminds me, when the fuck are crystal castles sideshow tickets gonna go on sale...on their myspace it says they're playing at the metro on the 9th, but the metro dont have it on their events yet.

cool thanks man. i should come down some weekends for a saturday show.

do you know what venues usually require photo passes?

hey sydneyers

gonna be up there from feb 5 - 9 with a friend for fun

any events happening between those dates to look out for? (probably too early to ask)

also, what are the best bars, clubs, watering holes etc close to or in sydney's cbd area? cheapness is a plus.

thanks~