muska skytop

parish

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got mine today. im pretty pleased with them, especially for the price. the tongues could stand to be a tad longer but im happy, now i have to find something to wear them with..

[iG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b347/purplepaisley/lame%20pictures/DSC01809.jpg[/img]

[iG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b347/purplepaisley/lame%20pictures/DSC01830.jpg[/img]

what color gold does the shoe actually look like? i see bronze in the 1st pic and goldish yellow in the 2nd due to the lighting... nice shoes by btw...got anymore pics?

hey pokpok, i dont have anymore pictures, but that first one though is pretty much the real color, that picture was taken w/o flash in decent sunlight, theyre pretty shiny and a lighter shade of gold than in the second pic, not nearly that yellowy, the second was in my dim bathroom, and of course, theyll look different colors in real life depending wear your are at any given time

i just recieved my size 11 blacks and 11 whites. they look sweeeeeet.

The best thing i like about the skytops is that my unhemmed samurai's go over them very nicely. With all other shoes my sammies back heal area drag under my shoes and rip in the back, i always end up stepping on the back heal part of my raw denim i wear.

With the stytops my sammies never even touch the floor even if i shake my foot. they stay off the ground.

i just recieved my size 11 blacks and 11 whites. they look sweeeeeet.

The best thing i like about the skytops is that my unhemmed samurai's go over them very nicely. With all other shoes my sammies back heal area drag under my shoes and rip in the back, i always end up stepping on the back heal part of my raw denim i wear.

With the stytops my sammies never even touch the floor even if i shake my foot. they stay off the ground.

Would you mind posting pics of you wearing your blacks? I got the all whites and sized down, but they were still a little big so I am exchanging them. I wanna see some blacks though!

I'm not up to date on US vs UK shoe sizes, but i'm a women's size 3.. I think that's a 4 in US?

I think US size is one size smaller than UK.. and I'm not sure if women sizes are different than men sizes in the UK.. But I think it would go like this:

Mens US 5 = Womens US 6.5 = Mens UK 4?