Leggings - the new frontier.

bangbangbang

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol. There definitely is a fine line that's for sure but I don't think the bright blue helps in that last picture though.

I could see myself wearing those pants from CK though, they look comfy but they probably cost a fortune.

I like Marni's because they are tight in the legs but have some room in the crotch area.

00020m.jpg

00010m.jpg

00110m.jpg

leggings under shorts? definately.

I see someone was around and kicking it during grunge....

I'm not feeling leggings (aside from the under short variety) as they remind me too much of renaissance fairs and the people who attend them. If your name is Sir Balthior nobody's stopping you though...

• 6 months later...
leggings under shorts? definately.

i agree with this guy...that's probably the only "acceptable" way to wear this type of item.

re: the manly men wearing clothes we'd consider homo.

zubaz, those were worn by like every meathead, plus a tank top. how did the gays appropriate that?

I almost pulled the trigger on the RO leggings with the sweats over em today, but then I thought to myself "Am I really gonna spend $400 on leggings and cutoff sweats?" what would I tell my kids when there was no food on the table?

I almost bought those too. I'll wait and see if I can't cop at 50% off, $400 is a little much.

Medium usually translates to a 32" waist or so. He made some more really cool leggings this Fall, but like all the rest of his clothing, they're expensive. ($720)

Im going to go to Target, attempt to recreate the look with Russell Athletic Wear, and then spend the remainder of the $700 on wine, women and song.

I think the real problem is that while we here are starting to accept leggings on guys, imagine being with some of your "normal", non-sufu friends and somebody saying "sooooo...., um..., are you wearing leggings? (insert wtf facial expression)".

Sometimes you have to make compromises if you want to not be laughed at by others :(

i want to find some of those thermal leggings...

I wear some of those when I go snowboarding. You can find them at any major sports equipment store in Austria, and I'm sure the same is true for other countries. They're cheap too, none of that 400 Dollar shit, more like 4.

Also, holy crap, a codpiece for sale at Atelier?