Leggings - the new frontier.

bangbangbang

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a ton of long johns that i wear in the winter... if i didn't my nuts would freeze and fall off. However... to make them effective, they need to be underneath an outside layer (aka jeans) If the leggings aren't utilitarian in purpose, I say no.

yeah thts what they do 4 most mens long johns...@ least the "sport" kinds like underarmour...the kin thorns buys might b cotton...those kinds they have like a "crotch part" like the ones from atelier.

My first attempt. Havent stitched em it yet, but thinkin about slouchin the shorts a bit. The shorts have a semi-hem that I was thinkin about takin out but i miGht just leave it be, I think it looks good. Im gonna wait for my RO shirt to come in the mail to test it out.

IMG_0703.jpg

Tights are from Zara, $15 (where I got a funny look from the salesgirl)

sweat shorts are from AA, $26 (where I got funny looks from just about the whole staff, but i dont give a fuck cuz imma gangsta)...

tOTAL of: 40 somethin dollars

wOrd?

The leggings are definately girls. Size large, and I actually prefered them to the AA ones (which were 11 bucks more anyways). Zara dont make XL, but AA does, but they pretty stretchy, and I even stretched out the hem a bit.

Not sure about the shorts, probably unisex but they are an xtra large, so they might be girls..

hmmm...tights look a bit short but, i think that's what you're trying to do?

i want dropped crotch, stacking on the ankles, and the tights need to cut off my circulation.

the tights arent short at all, they go down to z ankles (even with a bit of stack). thats just the way i took the pic cuz it didnt look right when i put em on a hanger.