blank is the new blank

artificialsky

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got the boot from my roomate who was putting me up for the last 3 months (he agreed to 5) in town so I did not have to renew my lease at my old place before I moved back to Florida (was paying a reasonable portion of his rent for my stay). I will now be sleeping in my car for the next 8 weeks. Too short to get another roomate and too long for hotels. I intend to wear the same pair of jeans 24 hours a day for the next 4 weeks and never take them off while sleeping in my 2002 Subaru Impreza Outback. I intend to forgo showering as well as praying as I refuse to feel sorry for myself at my misfortune, I never prayed when I was taking incoming fire on the border of Iraq and I will not start now.I hope to get some authentic "homeless" wear in my S501XX. His reason for asking me to leave was because I left a coffee cup on the counter of the kitchen which I have never used. I could dump a fuckload of cash in an extended stay suite or hotel ( I do have it) but it would fucking piss me off too much so, fuck it. If anyone's is interested..I shall update my saga here. My last day of work is in exactly 6weeks and until then I shall have access to Superfuture while I am working. When I return to Florida I shall move into a home which I in fact own (albeit modest) it will be comfortable and I will appreciate it much more that when I left it for Texas 6 years ago. Although I finished a 2nd college degree in this state, I have lost a wife, a houseful of furniture and both my dogs and now my home so in 8 short weeks I will say good riddance to FUCKING TEXAS.

Got the boot from my roomate who was putting me up for the last 3 months (he agreed to 5) in town so I did not have to renew my lease at my old place before I moved back to Florida (was paying a reasonable portion of his rent for my stay). I will now be sleeping in my car for the next 8 weeks. Too short to get another roomate and too long for hotels. I intend to wear the same pair of jeans 24 hours a day for the next 4 weeks and never take them off while sleeping in my 2002 Subaru Impreza Outback. I intend to forgo showering as well as praying as I refuse to feel sorry for myself at my misfortune, I never prayed when I was taking incoming fire on the border of Iraq and I will not start now.I hope to get some authentic "homeless" wear in my S501XX. His reason for asking me to leave was because I left a coffee cup on the counter of the kitchen which I have never used. I could dump a fuckload of cash in an extended stay suite or hotel ( I do have it) but it would fucking piss me off too much so, fuck it. If anyone's is interested..I shall update my saga here. My last day of work is in exactly 6weeks and until then I shall have access to Superfuture while I am working. When I return to Florida I shall move into a home which I in fact own (albeit modest) it will be comfortable and I will appreciate it much more that when I left it for Texas 6 years ago. Although I finished a 2nd college degree in this state, I have lost a wife, a houseful of furniture and both my dogs and now my home so in 8 short weeks I will say good riddance to FUCKING TEXAS.

If it makes you feel better, during my freshman year of University there was this really nice Chinese kid who got kicked out of the dorms half way through the year because they found weed in his room. Since the payment for dorm rent was unrefundable, he didn't have any money, and was deathly afraid of the repercussions notifying his parents would cause (something to do with shaming the family.....) he lived in his car for the entire second semester. I had so much goddamned respect for that guy I tried to get him to sleep on our couch but apparently he wasn't allowed to be around the dorms at all.

Anyhoot, story time is over.

this would have been one of the best superconfessions if it was in that thread.

but please, continue.

respect. Where are you at in Texas if you don't mind me asking?

and ill buy you a fucking beer and let you do laundry when you get to florida.

hope everything works out man.

If anyone's is interested..I shall update my saga here. My last day of work is in exactly 6weeks and until then I shall have access to Superfuture while I am working.

Although I finished a 2nd college degree in this state, I have lost a wife, a houseful of furniture and both my dogs and now my home so in 8 short weeks I will say good riddance to FUCKING TEXAS.

and there goes a soldier.

<free rep point!!>

fade to black announcing he quits SF at the start of the weekend then coming back the following monday like nothing happened is the new Larry David quitting his SNL job then coming back the following monday like nothing happened

ahaha at this point don't even bother with the 'welcome backs' or 'wtf are you doing?' i think i've gone off the deep end, so just ride with it =P

fade to black is the new boy who cried wolf

fade to black announcing he quits SF at the start of the weekend then coming back the following monday like nothing happened is the new Larry David quitting his SNL job then coming back the following monday like nothing happened

ahaha at this point don't even bother with the 'welcome backs' or 'wtf are you doing?' i think i've gone off the deep end, so just ride with it =P

You've given me carte blanche to ban you whenever I want.

Every day you'll wonder... if I log onto supertalk today, will it load?

You've given me carte blanche to ban you whenever I want.

Every day you'll wonder... if I log onto supertalk today, will it load?

Hmm...but I haven't violated any rules. On what grounds are you going to ban me? This is freedom of speech...i can announce a retirement any time then come back 5 mins later like nothing happened. you got a problem with that?

Hmm...but I haven't violated any rules. On what grounds are you going to ban me? This is freedom of speech...i can announce a retirement any time then come back 5 mins later like nothing happened. you got a problem with that?

You've announced (publicly) that your account is forfeit.

dude, you're starting to act like rocky's sequels. :D

coming soon to a theatre near you, fade to black6...

so i guess, fade to black is the new rocky series.