Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

so a couple weeks ago my mother and i found the couch in our fancy room moved and the window open...which was super scary but we assumed it was my little brother sneaking out.

well, today my dad comes home says the screen for that window is off. he comes in to find the couch moved again but this time the window is locked. if someone snuck out, they wouldnt be able to lock it, right?

im so fucking scared right now. and no one was home when this happened except for me and i was dead asleep on the other side of the house.

is a ghost or a burglar, and i dont know what im more afraid of.

so a couple weeks ago my mother and i found the couch in our fancy room moved and the window open...which was super scary but we assumed it was my little brother sneaking out.

well, today my dad comes home says the screen for that window is off. he comes in to find the couch moved again but this time the window is locked. if someone snuck out, they wouldnt be able to lock it, right?

im so fucking scared right now. and no one was home when this happened except for me and i was dead asleep on the other side of the house.

is a ghost or a burglar, and i dont know what im more afraid of.

It's Lebron James. He had his way with you, threw some chalk in the air, then was on his way.

My friend and I made a bet to see who can approach the most random girls that are potential within a month. It's quite an interesting concept and really opens your eyes to how much more you can do with your everyday life and how many interesting people there are in this world, without actually having to spend anymore money or go anywhere special. I highly recommend anyone out there who has 'go up and get em' friends and shares that mentality, to try this.

Looking back I have had many opportunities in my common every day life to talk to women and simply haven't had the balls or thought I was 'too cool' to talk to them. It's a shame, but I am glad I'm comfortable with the idea now as there are so many wonderful people out there and it's a shame to miss out on a great conversation just because you're too scared of a negative outcome. Life's all about taking risks and this isn't a big one.

I'll be getting a job soon, hopefully, I have a trial next week for a cafe, the manager seemed keen to take me on board. We'll see.

My friend and I made a bet to see who can approach the most random girls that are potential within a month. It's quite an interesting concept and really opens your eyes to how much more you can do with your everyday life and how many interesting people there are in this world, without actually having to spend anymore money or go anywhere special. I highly recommend anyone out there who has 'go up and get em' friends and shares that mentality, to try this.

Looking back I have had many opportunities in my common every day life to talk to women and simply haven't had the balls or thought I was 'too cool' to talk to them. It's a shame, but I am glad I'm comfortable with the idea now as there are so many wonderful people out there and it's a shame to miss out on a great conversation just because you're too scared of a negative outcome. Life's all about taking risks and this isn't a big one.

I'll be getting a job soon, hopefully, I have a trial next week for a cafe, the manager seemed keen to take me on board. We'll see.

hey, aren't you 21 years old???? really man??

"it was a dark and stormy night; the rain fell in torrents, except at occasional intervals, when it was checked by a violent gust of wind which swept up the streets (for it is in London that our scene lies), rattling along the housetops, and fiercely agitating the scanty flame of the lamps that struggled against the darkness."

happy friday the 13th

:D this guy........