Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

I'm so glad I've never came across a stinky girl.

man...this reminds me, most 'models' you see all glammed up on a fashion spread are just that - in the spread. Chances are they got some stinky ass chucks and crusty socks backstage with a filthy t-shirt and ripped jeans. When I learned this out firsthand, my buzz just dropped faster than the wattage in GTA during 2003 blackout.

I worked as a graphic designer for a year, I also got 7 months into a course and was better than the teachers there, thought it was a joke as well as disliking the fact that it was all marketing/advertising uncreative bullshit. I had done graphic design for 4 years on my own before that here and there doing game designs etc. I left school because I thought I was certain about the graphic design thing, how naive I was.

Funny how people rag shit on me for not knowing what I'm talking about, then they do the same.

Get bent.

hurt my feelings George :(

an acquaintance said i was socially awkward in an earlier conversation tonight, that shit threw me for a loop.

i thought awkward was referring to people who just don't have much to say, look down on their shoes and stammer out like 2 lines out of context every now and then? If that's awkward, then I don't think her description was really apt.

Now if you said I was totally devoid of social "graces" and respect for etiquette/conventions/precedence, then I could've lived with that. Yeah, maybe.

Well, the thing that really trips me out these days...people don't mind, even LIKE 'eccentricity' or deviations from 'normalcy' when it's filtered and viewed through something quite remote, like a silver screen, or a book or something. Yet when something funky pops up right in front of their face it's too raw. Fucking kills me.

I mean I can shoot the shit with pretty much anyone I come across, maybe it's the fact I don't really hold much to the 'first meeting mutual hold-back' rule that is so respected in many places that's doing me in.

well, i'm not saying you should totally disregard social norms, but why the fuck are you hanging around people that are telling you you are socially awkward anyway?

i dont know what circles your job/education dictate you run in, but i became a much happier person when i stopped worrying about it.

^true, but non-action is not always the best (most fun?) solution...

juliaN you should take this time to formulate a game plan in which

you strive to make every new encounter as awkward as possible.

then just execute. (them)

it's the only way the hot babes will see you,

does anyone have a decent quality version of this

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-2I07UM_EA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-2I07UM_EA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

/does one exist

does anyone have a decent quality version of this

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-2I07UM_EA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-2I07UM_EA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

/does one exist

are you serious? this was on napster like 10 years ago and thats just the quality of the recording

I was searching for detergent to keep my jawns from fading and.....

n5fmrq.png

I wish I could neg rep this disgusting ho. you don't wipe after pee? what if you're wearing shorts or a skirt and some after-pee trickles down your thigh when you're done?

SUCIA!!!!

Well, the thing that really trips me out these days...people don't mind, even LIKE 'eccentricity' or deviations from 'normalcy' when it's filtered and viewed through something quite remote, like a silver screen, or a book or something. Yet when something funky pops up right in front of their face it's too raw. Fucking kills me.

I mean I can shoot the shit with pretty much anyone I come across, maybe it's the fact I don't really hold much to the 'first meeting mutual hold-back' rule that is so respected in many places that's doing me in.

word. ppl love house and larry david cause they do whatever the fuck they want, but when someone points out the ridiculous shit in the world, society deems them asses. i get the public filter thing, but some tight asses need to loosen and stop paying for sex in public airport bathroom stalls

I wish I could neg rep this disgusting ho. you don't wipe after pee? what if you're wearing shorts or a skirt and some after-pee trickles down your thigh when you're done?

SUCIA!!!!

not just that, non changing undies for 2 days? come on!

like i feel bad for guys that fuck girls like that and then they think all nanis smell and then they are traumatized. cause you know theyre not telling their boys they fucked a girl with a stinky pussy. gotdamn, bitch use a baby wipe!!

not just that, non changing undies for 2 days? come on!

like i feel bad for guys that fuck girls like that and then they think all nanis smell and then they are traumatized. cause you know theyre not telling their boys they fucked a girl with a stinky pussy. gotdamn, bitch use a baby wipe!!

Brothers don't care, we just plug our nose with some tissues and say "LETS GET BUSY!".

du i know went over to girl's crib after some drinks. he goes to the bathroom to take a piss. walks into her bedroom and smells something terrible - rotten fish mixed with hard boiled eggs. turns around and walks right out