Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

we have a hockey mom as a vice presidential nominee...the government has given 700bn dollars to wall street...we might be looking at a conservative majority...and Beverly Hills Chihuahua is the number one film at the box office.

if anyone needs me, i'll be in the garage with the door closed and my car running.

do what I do and ask yourself why you care.

It's really disconcerting that, in the year 2008, we still don't have toilets with a dual flush mechanism: one for kunk-sized shits and one for piss. It's such a simple thing to implement and would probably save billions of gallons of water a year, if not more.

who the fuck is we, Canuck?

we have a hockey mom as a vice presidential nominee...the government has given 700bn dollars to wall street...we might be looking at a conservative majority...and Beverly Hills Chihuahua is the number one film at the box office.

if anyone needs me, i'll be in the garage with the door closed and my car running.

oh my sweet baby jesus.

my thoughts exactly.

I did an e-double take.

that's definitely armpit hair..

I actually know a girl that does the same thing.. super cute, but doesn't shave her pits..

something about feminism or something something something

yeah... but still, wtf. we live in a post-feminist society, time to grab a lady-schick.

lol the person who commented before fam0us has herself puking in a trashcan as the profile picture... fitting...

thats just mah boi ronnel.

the other day on the LIRR i saw a guy pulling out beer cans out of his bag and he just drinks them while reading some papers and when the train got to jamaica he blocked the door smoked a ciggarrete and came back in and keep drinking he never had to pee he drank at least 3 beers. kunk was that you?