Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

ew but then you have a giant scar...vags will eventually return to normal, a nasty stomach is there foreverrr

thats what i thought too

my mom told me she had c-sections with all three of us and I wouldn't believe her cos you can't tell at all..her tummy doesn't look like what I thought pple with c-sections would look like

as for vags bouncing back I wouldn't know first hand but it is a muscle and eventually muscles do loose their elastic um..and yah you be stretching it to push through a baby

"A Baby Story" is pissing me off today. First episode was some latina girl who was flipping out every time she felt even the slightest hint of a contraction.

This one is some fat girl who is using "breathing techniques" and aromatherapy (???) to deal with pain. She is also giving birth IN A SPECIAL 'BIRTHING TUB' and everyone is there watching her squatting in this water and groaning.

fuck why can't these people just have babies in the normal fashion.

One of my clients is a yoga teacher who I treated through her pregnancy and she drove me up the wall with all her new age baby bollox ... on and on and on every time I saw her with fucking organic everything, a home birth with whale tapes playing, no drugs etc etc all that shit. Imma wonder her boyfriend didn't kill her.

Anyhow.

Nine months she goes on like this wahwahwah, then, when her waters finally break, she's rushed to hospital by ambulance screaming for drugs and a C section and no one's really surprised when they finally open her up and drag an 11lb boy out of her.

Some things better done in hospitals.

As for the muscle thing ... it's easy enough to get your shape, form and tightness back, but you're fucked if you didn't have it in the beginning.

what does age ahve to do wit naything

19's fine; at least she'd be able to come to places that way.

I'm a terrible judge of age anyways, last time at the cinderella/dolly abode some girls from the university walked by. talked to them and found out they were 17. born in a different decade than me. which brings me to another random thought; that point in life when you're old enough to see girls who are really, really hot, only to find out they are indecently younger than you.

...and this class is boring. three weeks of "reviewing" css.

I just downloaded 5 seasons of Six feet under and I'm going them watch it all. Again.

How many hours of my life is that going to burn?

just skip season 3

lisa or whatever her name is so annoying

Man wtf stray kittens I been putting out food and milk for you like 2x a day how come you still run away if I try to pet you? 3 weeks ago u were all skinny and sad and now u guys are plump and big which makes me happy but still so unfriendly man that's some cold shit. :(