Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

but another report on the same incident cited several other times in recent years that similar mass-stabbings have occurred.

Yeah some other guy went on a stabbing spree pretty recently. But, I think he may have only just injured some people, or killed one person. Not too long ago some deranged kid just pushed someone in front of the train, because he "felt like it". Crimes like this are really rare but when they happen its some cold-blooded shit.

Either way, this particular incident news because this guy killed seven RANDOM people, and injured a dozen more on a sunday afternoon in a popular area.

Usually when people go nuts here they kill their whole family to avoid shame or whatever else,and its news, but not as a big a deal because in some ways its a contained thing--affecting one closed family unit.

Also some people argue that the media is too accomodating in these cases because they are following some traditional ideology that family is essentially patriarchal property and can be treated likewise. This would mean the crimes are depicted in less extreme terms than parricides, etc would be in the west.

I'm actually just surprised that kinda shit doesn't go down more often in Tokyo, where people who can't win or live feeling these perceived slights against them probably feel so shit every waking day of their lives. Asian people are raised to be like robot competitors for wealth, and in a city like Tokyo where money is all over town like paint, I wouldn't be surprised if there's a bunch of pissed off little people.

I had a roommate in Korea who is probably a prime candidate for going postal like this someday, the guy would make little comments here and there kind of hinting at some sort of 'disadvantaged childhood' which was in reality just a lower-middle class American upbringing, while the real root of the problem was just the fact that he grew up to be a 5'5" tall, slightly overweight Korean guy with a slightly cleft palate and the kind of self esteem that caused him to sneer like 23 and a half hours of every day. I've never seen another male physically repel and repulse women like he did. Anyhow, epic story I can't be fucked to write out here, but suffice to say that he and I were not a good match at all, my personality just added fuel to his fire.

Yeah some other guy went on a stabbing spree pretty recently. But, I think he may have only just injured some people, or killed one person. Not too long ago some deranged kid just pushed someone in front of the train, because he "felt like it". Crimes like this are really rare but when they happen its some cold-blooded shit.

Either way, this particular incident news because this guy killed seven RANDOM people, and injured a dozen more on a sunday afternoon in a popular area.

Usually when people go nuts here they kill their whole family to avoid shame or whatever else,and its news, but not as a big a deal because in some ways its a contained thing--affecting one closed family unit.

Also some people argue that the media is too accomodating in these cases because they are following some traditional ideology that family is essentially patriarchal property and can be treated likewise. This would mean the crimes are depicted in less extreme terms than parricides, etc would be in the west.

yeah that one was one of the them, the other from here

The Akihabara attack occurred on the same date that a man with a history of mental illness went through a primary school in 2001, stabbing children at random.

Eight children died and 15 pupils and teachers were injured in that attack, in a school in Ikeda, in the city of Osaka.

really disturbing stuff

I got a question for the Japan SuFu'ers...

Those articles said the past stabbing offenders where executed.

I didn't even think they had the death penalty in Japan. What form

of execution do they use? Just curious since they kill about a half

dozen a week here in Texas.

I got a question for the Japan SuFu'ers...

Those articles said the past stabbing offenders where executed.

I didn't even think they had the death penalty in Japan. What form

of execution do they use? Just curious since they kill about a half

dozen a week here in Texas.

Capital punishment is in full effect. Old school, death by HANGING.

Usually it is reserved for multiple murder criminals though.

Whatever happened to actionhank? He was posting a fit everyday for a little bit there, then just kinda disappeared

my ex-sister in law is in town from cincinnati...we were cool even before she married my ex's brother...but its going to be really awkward talking to her about life when i sort of left her to deal with those motherfuckers herself...

yo i got great idea for a blog today

'douchebags who wear scarves in summer'

lol

i hate that shit

like, what, do these ppl got no skin on their neck so they need extra protection? man this is dumbest shit in world it don't matter how light the scarf is, no one should be wearing in summer

i blame UO partly

can a brown person get away with wearing woe collection? please let me know soon before I make a horrible mistake and get shot in the south. kkk, thx.

edit: mrip, is dat houndstooth? wtf terrorists up on like 05 trends

like 2 years ago i thought about getting a shemagh to wear for irony

before it blew up

never got around to buying it

i wonder if people would have thought i was a terrorist

like 2 years ago i thought about getting a shemagh to wear for irony

before it blew up

never got around to buying it

i wonder if people would have thought i was a terrorist

you are one.

a terrorist of love

hohoho

oh

fuck you guys, i should be preparing my suitcase right now, but the 'future is hella interesting right now.

but then again i hate packing so im just making excuses.

im so scared that in this weather my laptop is going to burst into flames. but supertrash is hot hot hot right now in that figurative metaphorical metaphysical sense so im fightin real flames for e-flames nam sayn