Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

I'm starting to look at colleges this is weird. Looking to go into journalism or advertising. The schools I'm looking at are

U.Oregon, U.Illinois, Lsu, and some other in state schools but I really want to get out of Illinois. Anyone here go/has gone to these schools?

last night, me and some friends got really wasted then threw full cans of spray paint into a open indoor fire, the result was pretty fucking amazing.....

fireball out of the fireplace and then paint splatter everywhere!

I'm starting to look at colleges this is weird. Looking to go into journalism or advertising. The schools I'm looking at are

U.Oregon, U.Illinois, Lsu, and some other in state schools but I really want to get out of Illinois. Anyone here go/has gone to these schools?

print journalism is dying/dead bro. not much future there. unless by journalism you were talking about tv stuff.

if you are going to journalism programs, syracuse, northwestern, and missouri are the best undergrad programs.

Daydreaming with James Lavelle exhibition at the Haunch of Venison was pretty good. Would suck if you weren't an UNKLE fan though. I'm getting bored of Futura's work though...it seems like a really poor recreation of his earlier work, rather than anything new and exciting.