Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

hahahaah i exactly said the same thing to a friend last week, minus the butter.

although i like butter a lot.

mmmmm

i like food

edit: shit, i hope it was still 666, at least i had posted already on that page.

HAIL SATAN, you're spirit is still alive!!!

Bacon is five of the seven major food groups.

Butter is the other two.

hahahaah i exactly said the same thing to a friend last week, minus the butter.

although i like butter a lot.

mmmmm

i like food

I agree with this

why didn't we eat a lot on Friday too? We just drank too much (or at least you did haha), all I had was some cookies and a cup of coffee. We should have FEASTED.

ouh yeah. no homo.

sup min !

about 6 6 6 i was playing poker yesterday and lost all my chips (and moniez) on a 6 6 6 flop... stupid satanic game.

I agree with this

why didn't we eat a lot on Friday too? We just drank too much (or at least you did haha), all I had was some cookies and a cup of coffee. We should have FEASTED.

I only ate half of my lunch on Friday,. When I met you were already in drinking mode, so I needed to catch up. Although I would have been better if I had eat a little... Anyways. Food next time.

sistersuzie you still in ny? smoke sdiesel and eat pizza/have sex

I did smoke diesel before eating some pizza, hahahaha. good times!

rothko colorblock sweater. they had held it in the back for me cause i prepaid. had a gift card for my birthday so not too much damage. the scarf thing was a really great piece except for the scarf. a little much.

ran into joey_formal while I was there.

which one? i was eyeing slim grayish patterned flapped scarf sweater. couldn't do it though.

why are all you guys on msn? i don't even know how to use msn. i'm just lazy and my aim signs on automaticall when i turn my comp on. i'm signed on but rarely at the comp. alex is normally a douchebag online, so you're lucky

you can do the same with msn too, just make it remember your password and automatically sign in when it loads. thing is, its more of a cult to use msn rather than aim here i guess. ouh yeah, never seen him in the douchebag state before, so can't say much. haha

sup min !

about 6 6 6 i was playing poker yesterday and lost all my chips (and moniez) on a 6 6 6 flop... stupid satanic game.

sup julien!

arizona iced tea's arnold palmer is legit as hell

apiceteacan.jpg

also this quote needs to be shared cuz no one reads super lists

Some fat girl let herself get fisted on table outdoors at this party a year ago. There is even a facebook support group for people who witnessed it. I saw the guy a few months later at a pizza place. I don't know how he went on living with those hands.

Arnold Palmers are awesome. I like all sorts of teas and juices mixed, actually. Orange juice and mint tea are nice together.

My new glasses are giving me a headache despite the prescription being the same. It sucks.

Whoa, Arnold Palmers actually exist in can form? Diamonds always talks about it, but I thought it was just a weird thing people did while mixing their drinks.

in connecticut, all we have is the can form. sometimes you'll get lucky and spot the 1-gallon plastic jugs in the supermarket though

im gonna buy an acoustic guitar today but really dont want to deal with the lameasses that work at Gutter Center and the chances of my guitar being carried by one of the smaller shops is unlikely. fuck conglomerations

in connecticut, all we have is the can form. sometimes you'll get lucky and spot the 1-gallon plastic jugs in the supermarket though

Trader Joe's sells it in milk-jug form apparently. I was just in there the other day. I guess I like it? Never really thought about it or bought it for myself, just had other peoples. I'm a Snapple kinda guy.

fluo kids that just discovered electro 2 month ago, just bought an aa nylon shoulder bag, 16/17 yo and less (hopefully). and also english exchange students *stares at english housemate reading over my shoulder*.

I don't know why but today the posts in 'shit you hate' and 'annoying people are parties' threads just seem whiny to me instead of hateful/humorous

I am down with yelle by the way.

ass is not greasy

I'm going to Seattle in early December and I won't be able to spend a dime. It's so weird that four months ago the Canadian dollar was pretty much the same -- thank god or else I would have never had any strange and magical American food while in SF.