Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

olive garden tip #69, because thats when a man licks a ladies unders while she reciprocates, only on his penis:

hollow out your bread stick with your fingers. if eating take out do the same but with penis. the warm cocoon around your penis will likely provide the utmost comfort for your penis. once hollowed, stuff bread stick shell with ample amount of salad then eat it and repeat it.

i swear if any of my IRL friends talk about fucking heroes one more time....

i hate that show so much

AGREE that show is so lame its painful,

all shows on tv are lame now except for rachel zoe project, i mean i think, i dont have a tv so im no authority

drivers ed is making me a little bit suicidal, just a little bit

mr. bouwnt, hopefully you read this. too lazy for a PM, and the rest of superfuture should be privileged into discovering this too, if they're into this:

http://blindmanscolour.blogspot.com/

http://www.myspace.com/weareblindmanscolour

VTWNJoNJz4M

two high school kids from st. petersburg, florida cover unreleased animal collective songs. their style is quite similar on their originals, with heavy doses of psyche-folk and acoustic with a pinch of electronic (well, more than just the usual samples and loops).

wow.

there was a mouse in my office, alone in the garbage. jumped up 5 inches trying to cross the border. nuh uh. i stuffed the garbage with random newspaper to suffocate it. i threw the mouse out in the garbage bins outside penn station. there's gigantic hood roaches in my office too :(

jeez, let's hope you live through the day.

i just freaked myself out earlier when my alarm went off. i'm always kind of late for work and i got an email from my boss saying DON'T BE LATE FOR WORK since the district manager is checking clock in hours and i thought 8 o'clock said 10 and my heart jumped out my ribcage :(

i swear if any of my IRL friends talk about fucking heroes one more time....

i hate that show so much

AGREE that show is so lame its painful,

PREACH!!!!l!!!

my brother watches it. he gets into show snits. first it was 24, now its heroes. good thing he never watched Lost. I mean, its only a matter of time, but at least not yet.

on a separate note, Sun Chips (Harvest Cheddar) are the new Doritos.

Fuck a Heroes. It's kinda fun and all, but no way does it deserve the hype it gets..

Lost is cool though.

Anywhoo, I'm ridiculously excited about MBV tonight. Most anticipated show everrr.

I've been looking at pics and reading comments of their recent shows and I'm getting jittery just thinking about it. It's like, 9 hours or so till they start and it's going to be painful waiting for that.

my brother watches it. he gets into show snits. first it was 24, now its heroes. good thing he never watched Lost. I mean, its only a matter of time, but at least not yet.

on a separate note, Sun Chips (Harvest Cheddar) are the new Doritos.

I hate this new generation of television shows (the ones you just mentioned + greys anatomy and others i can't remember). All the stupid soap opera style stories with just a million plot twists and cliff hangers the end of every episode. Plus, they all suck. Everytime i have to watch one of those with a friend, i just sit there respecting my friend less.

Also, Always Sunny in Philly isn't nearly as good as people make it out to be. Sure, it's better than the 2 and a Half Men shows of the world, but the humor is so forced and unnecessarily smarmy that it's hard to even laugh. Seems like how friends of mine who think they're really "witty" and funny act. Same kind of forced, wannabe nonchalant humor that always comes off as overly structured. Shit's ok at times though. I still watch it when i'm bored.

Also, Always Sunny in Philly isn't nearly as good as people make it out to be. Sure, it's better than the 2 and a Half Men shows of the world, but the humor is so forced and unnecessarily smarmy that it's hard to even laugh. Seems like how friends of mine who think they're really "witty" and funny act. Same kind of forced, wannabe nonchalant humor that always comes off as overly structured. Shit's ok at times though. I still watch it when i'm bored.

I feel Always Sunny swings on a pendulum. When they're off it's pretty forced and un-funny. When it's good, it's spectacular. Yeah, the jawing and yelling at each other can get kind of annoying. But Charlie still comes with at least one or two great lines every episode.

Shit like: 'is it racist that i don't want to eat the black person?'